Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ????
This prove absolutely nothing he just wanted crush sanji saying no way zoro will win .
HE never said King was stronger then him hell he never would have said it even if he think so because he see him as his rival he more then likely knew about king weakness too. JUst like sanji and zoro would praised each others in their back but not in front of each others.
Yeah you get it.
Sanji acts tough in front of Zoro. Behind Zoro, he praises him.
Queen acts tough in front of King. Behind King, he praises him.

Zoro mid diffs Sanji
King mid diffs Queen.

I'm Wanji fan and a truther
I believe Zoro is bit stronger since Oda said so.
Yes I also believ ehe is abit stronger just like how zoro is 1 centimeter taller .
King and queen miroir a lot sanji and zoro .
This is egit how the fans called the match ups except somes wanted zoro to smoke kaido and some wante danji to beat King
But we all knew it was going to be zoro vs king and sanji vs queen based on their altercation and rank in the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah you get it.
Sanji acts tough in front of Zoro. Behind Zoro, he praises him.
Queen acts tough in front of King. Behind King, he praises him.

Zoro mid diffs Sanji
King mid diffs Queen.
mid diff only in your dream .

Take the advice for yourself moron.
While it may work against my comparison, it doesn't work against Lord of the Coast's example.
You wanna believe only Crocodile's bounty was frozen while Daz wasn't?
Crocs bounty was the only frozen bunty no one knew who was running baroque works and the first time that Daz met croc was in Alabasta

As a truther and Wanji fan.
I'm always jealous on how oda portrayed the dynamic duo of Luffy n Zoro so differently than Luffy n Wanji during fights ☹️

Fuck you oda
Zoro can fights Admirals n Yonko with Luffy
What about Wanji 😔

I don't take a bath nor ever having breakfast before I go to work. I just brush my teeth, change uniform and go.
Disgusting. :lusalty: :toximoji:

That's the difference between Zoro fans and Sanji fans

Zoro fans won't ever say dumb shit like Kaido is a fodder to King even when Gap between Queen and King is far bigger than King and Kaido to the point where King can wipe out an entire army of Queens
Whatever. King is a fodder. The guy gets his magic fire extinguished and is busted as a fraud.

Learn what a frozen bounty is
Learn the difference between 1997 and 2023.
Crocodile's bounty was 6M above Daz Bones and Bon's was less than half of theirs, that's what Oda wrote back then. While you powerscale bounties we have a recent thread that among other things has Bon on par with Daz Bones.
Fuck bounties, fuck portrayal, fuck feats. One day we'll find a way to make all of this irrelevant and make whoever Lanji fights even stronger than Luffy's opponents. :risiup:

Learn the difference between 1997 and 2023.
Crocodile's bounty was 6M above Daz Bones and Bon's was less than half of theirs, that's what Oda wrote back then. While you powerscale bounties we have a recent thread that among other things has Bon on par with Daz Bones.
Fuck bounties, fuck portrayal, fuck feats. One day we'll find a way to make all of this irrelevant and make whoever Lanji fights even stronger than Luffy's opponents. :risiup:
I'm a Wanji fan now lord

Status
Not open for further replies.