Status
Not open for further replies.
-Vivi is with Morgans and Wapol. Morgans wants to write an article about how the Strawhats “kidnap” Vegapunk.
In addition, there is a somewhat funny bickering between Wabel and Fifi

Wow such a shocker looks like Zoro was right, I guess it would’ve been a bad idea to sail back to Alabasta or mariejoy or wherever fuck Goofy/crew is carried on whim

Easy vice-captain W
The threads they made to slander zoro becuse of what he said gonna be funny when chap drops

At this point, Vegapunk doesn't know about Franky's cyborg cola greatness, and that Sanji is Judge's genetically experimented-upon child. Or, at least, he hasn't shown any sign he knows.

Maybe we'll see the Straw Hats bond with different Punks? Shaka and Robin, Lilith and Zoro, Edison and Chopper, Pythagoras and Jinbei, York and Sanji, Atlas and Franky?
Yeah, that'd be very fitting. Maybe when the punks sail with the Straw Hats, we can see some more interactions between the crew and them. That'd be nice, they aren't the kind of supporting characters that take away from the Straw Hat focus, moreso they're a means for the crew to get well-deserved attention and potentially interesting interactions.

-Vivi is with Morgans and Wapol. Morgans wants to write an article about how the Strawhats “kidnap” Vegapunk.
In addition, there is a somewhat funny bickering between Wabel and Fifi

Wow such a shocker looks like Zoro was right, I guess it would’ve been a bad idea to sail back to Alabasta or mariejoy or wherever fuck Goofy/crew is carried on whim

Easy vice-captain W
I don't even care about this discussion but some people really deserve to be slapped with this shit. The Strawhats aren't chasing after her because Zoro said no and no means no.
The reddit Vice Captain making plans or calling the shots only happens in 2 Piece. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.