Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe just Luffy is far from being the strongest ?
Lucci top tier when he got lipstick diffed ? At some point, we all need to understand that weed is not really good for health.
Well I never said luffy is strongest .
The rob lucci getting lipstick diff is same thing as caser clown on katakuri , king got his weapon disarm by izo . It is sugar hack over again.

People are wanking oden for closing non haki Whitebeard , while rob lucci clashing gear 5 luffy with haki on it.
‘’I guess we can agree to disagree.

How did Oda thought this would be a great idea to see:
  • Kizaru only staring at the Strawhats from his ship for 10 freaking chapters in a row???
  • Bonney stuck in an endless and tasteless flashback
  • Make all the Vegapunks disappear for NO REASON ??
  • and most likely the worse, making Luffy tired after randomly using gear 5 just for plot ??
:snoopy::snoopy:
I think Oda's making the same mistake he's been all post-timeskip, which is chopping up scenes. He wants to show too much at once and ends up showing dick all, but ten times so.
Instead he should make dedicated chapters. Dont sprinkle Bonney's and Kuma's flashback thru 10 chapters, make it one good chapter, start to finish, and move on.

In wano you had sanji and Jinbe and even Zoro talking about how fodder can tired you out .
When they can fight top tiers for much longer and it don't bother them ( jinbei fought ace for 5 days ) and they can easily destroy thousands of fodder .
Did people forget that Oda write stuff like that before that stupid when you really think about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.