Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everything is always because the plot demands it , it only matter if it done good or bad .
Like he can't use G4 form for to long but all of sudden can use the highest form haki ACoC for near hour first time he used it .
Wishing for good storytelling and continuity is not a sin but a regret. I do regret having hopes for this manga.

Seriously we want to keep the train because of the yankers but since G5 revealed i high-key don't want Akainu to face that bum, maybe Sabo really is the better option?

We get nothing with Goofy. Shit choreography and Akainu acting retarded to not kill that rubber loser a hundred times over.
current sabo has top tier portrayal and set up to surpass Dragon by EOS
better than goofy
but i still favor my man Wragon

Seriously we want to keep the train because of the yankers but since G5 revealed i high-key don't want Akainu to face that bum, maybe Sabo really is the better option?

We get nothing with Goofy. Shit choreography and Akainu acting retarded to not kill that rubber loser a hundred times over.
Sabo inherently can’t defeat Akainu that’s the thing
Dragon would be the best imo but the story only hints at Luffy vs Akainu really

aye aye chill

Dont "wtf" me if you're willing to start a conversation, have some humility.

Go reread what i said ig

I was talking about luffy's stamina holistically and how much he has pushed himself against Kaido and Kata

compared to that this is a "cute" "human" moment for him

Diggin too much into it is pointless.
G5 extreme stamina drain

Status
Not open for further replies.