Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how easily offended you insecure kids are lmao

Why is it that Zoro fans are confident as fuck in his feats and give zero fucks about Luffy while Luffy bros have Zoro living rent free in their heads since whiskey peak.

Zoro probably beats Luffy and Sanji at the same time and that is if Luffy finds his asthma inhaler..he might just pass out trying to catch up to Luffy otherwise 🤣
I think you're projection Shishi.

I don't think there's a week that goes by you don't create a thread to wank Zoro after someone dared to not put him in the top 1 where your delusions put him.

Keep posting it'll only be funnier when Luffy shits on Zoro's feats. Yet again. Like ZKK.

Thats not a healthy example..
Was taken out multiple times ... Even Apoo sent him into sleep for couple of seconds .. Thats typical goofy who has no stamania and his fans never wanna see this side of him . His fights are just like old gen arcade games at saloons , inserting coins / jetons non stop and returning to game until it ends while opponents dont have same opportunity
The plot plot no mi in full affect
Also did you make this? Shit is hilarious:suresure:

That's fair but it makes no sense, given luffy went through all that extensive training and explanation on advanced haki usage for it to not even be the key to beating Kaido then.

If Oda has shown Kaidos insides getting damaged (his scales in dragon form were the issue especially) I'd be satisfied. Have Kaido mention that Luffy is hurting him internally and he needs to take him seriously and improve his own guard etc.

Instead what we got what was absolutely farcical, ridiculous and contrived. Insultingly bad writing. It's like how Dragonball has become all about powerups and new forms.
I'm so tired of these Shonen formulas.

I endured YEARS of OP stans insisting Isn't like that, even though Enies Lobby already disproved that.

Awakening could have been saved for Blackbeard and Adv CoC for Shanks but now we just have to assume Luffy can fight and beat them and won't need anymore powerups as he's exhausted all the possibilities as far as we know and should have going by OPs own narrative too.

Kaido Should never have been a solo fight and win. It should have been the supernovas vs him and thus he maintains his in a 1v1 always bet on Kaido reputation but the Oden Flashback and false Yonko/God Luffy have both ruined that now too.

The more I think about it the worse it gets. Kaido vs Moria was just the background of 1 panel at best after over a decade of build up Roo. All those years of waiting and how Moria hyped him up.

God I fucking hate Oda and this series now. He's blatantly dragging this shit out against his own better wishes and sake of his rapidly declining health and youth and making the wait to see things weve waited decades for now all the more fucking delayed and agonising too but he ruined Kaido and Big Mom after they got over a decade of build up too and he's gonna ruin everyone else too, it's already happening currently too.

Just fucking end the series Oda and stop milking it to hell and forcing us to play your stretching/stalling games for more years than we ever should have by far.

At this rate One Piece won't end until I'm fucking almost middle aged at least! Until I hit the big 40 at least!
I've been following this series for almost 20 years now at least and I truly fuckimg regret it now.

Rant/malding/seething/whatever over.

I wish I could fast forward this shit and binge the rest of it, without being subjected to Odas constant baiting, trolling, stalling, delaying, false promises etc.

I am so fucking tired of this series and his nonsense but sunk cost fallacy and fucking autistic obsession with some details of OP are keeping me mercilessly glued to this absolute long con of a series.
I try to be as detached as possible to this series now lol, during Rooftop fight i said about how Luffy's use of internal destruction is not explored at all or even implied, its like an entirely wasted build-up. Oda didnt even take his time explaining the depth of internal destruction or its connection to past users such as Rayleigh or whoever...its effects and narrative its emotional impact to the witnessing characters or to Kaidou are bluntly untouched during Rooftop and until now...and thats just about internal destruction CoA. But at the end of the day, i guess currently Oda just wanna spam powerups left and right, spam hype moments left and right without any consequences to the fight or story lol.

Thats why i try to distract myself with other mangas or manhwas such as Friday Forbidden Tales, Gosu, Bastard, Return of Mount Hua Sect, Legend of Northern Blade...and to lesser extent Sakamoto Days, Chainsaw Man, Suicidal Battle God, My Daughter is The Final Boss, Academy's Undercover Professor, Existence. Little refreshing stuff to keep me from stating too much about OP's ruin lol.

Last edited:
We have Luffy vs. Zoro, Zoro vs. Sanji, and Yonko vs. Admiral happening in the same thread at the same time. :luffylaugh:

All we need now is Shanks vs. Mihawk :risitameh:
My Hot take : sanji will defeat shank while zoro defeat mihawk for parallel and ulimate answer our mysteries as who is stronger shanks or mihawk ?

Shanks start with S
Sanji start with S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.