Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody wonder why nobody in the Navy is allowed to control the Pacifistas or the Seraphim? CP0/Auth Chip - Sentomaru - VP - Gorosei, nobody in the Marines has the authority to command the Seraphim.

Stussy-sama?

Luffy with the fake exhaustion, can always be chalked off to G5 usage but he was fine and running all the time even after that. How he broke the DOM shoes? Was it due to G5? Why didn't Sanji break his? Funny though that out of all the guys Luffy, Zoro and Brook are the ones who do not have DOM shoes on.

VP nowhere to be found, fuck Bonney and her story, useless drag, sick and tired of all these side stories in every arc. Pretty specific why Luffy and Zoro are left to guard Lucci and Kaku. Can we expect another crew separation at this time now?

Seems like there is another party involved and Morgans will credit Luffy with it. There already is the SHPs and WG/Navy involved, I expect it to be another party, probably BBPs or their allies, setting up SHPs vs WG while they take away VP.
Maybe Bonney story will lead somewhere interesting, give it some time. I understand the frustration with Oda dragging it out for long though

Personally, my interpretation is that first of all, the 'bruise' on Sanji's arm cannot be from Zoro. After all, just by the panels themselves, the left arm is bruised but he uses his right to stop Zoro.

As for the 'bruised' Zoro? That also has not happened.

It's just a funny little take on their relationship. A stubborn Zoro who wants to go (and will get lost) and an annoyed Sanji who is very much aware of what is about to happen. So strongest immovable object tries to move the unstoppable force. What is the result? A stalemate.

All in all though...

Boring chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.