Status
Not open for further replies.
All a woman has to do is be on the same page as zoro and dudes would automatically try and ship them
:sanmoji:
Zoro doesn't like women he likes sword and fighting men like a true bushido
:king:
This guy gets it.
However I do think it could be realistic to state that there are women interested in Zoro. Definitely Hiyori and Perona. I'd say that Tashigi is at least curious...
But Woro don't care. True Sigma Male: "Whilst you were out there trying to get laid, Ero-Cook, I was studying the blade."

This guy gets it.
However I do think it could be realistic to state that there are women interested in Zoro. Definitely Hiyori and Perona. I'd say that Tashigi is at least curious...
But Woro don't care. True Sigma Male: "Whilst you were out there trying to get laid, Ero-Cook, I was studying the blade."
Hiyori yeah probably but that ship sadly is ass tbh. Zoro barely even acknowledges her outside of getting enma
Perona nah personally. They definitely care for eachother but i don't think perona had done anything to show she likes him in any way

Tbh as someone that was really into zotash pre wano idk anymore. Mainly cause if zoro and kuina are related him getting into a relationship with someone that looks just like her is.....yeah
If they not im back on board ez

Zoro a true man of culture

Zoro looks cool with his swords on the back.
Kuma's past seems very sad..
Luffy is too drained after G5, oda didn't drop that strain that fruit does to Luffy's body and its gear is worse than the previous one, Luffy dying (close enough) by that fruit is a possibility.
Still believe that zoro and Luffy guarding kaku and lucci will lead to a fight.
We have to see a combined COC attack from captain/rhm :steef:

Sanji>>>>>zolo again proofed. And sanji is getting another bitch in his harem is goat even that sanji is married everyone want something from sanji cause he is the goat. And look how the vegapunk number 05 the robot who punched luffy, say hello to sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.