Status
Not open for further replies.
On the top of that, the age of consent is 13. Japan and their rules can be understood only by Japanese. That's a lot of recurring theme( the fetish) in many manga\anime too.
Isn't the connotation also down to how sex-work is in Japan? I remember seeing a youtube video about this once... and I think there is like a line that differentiates between sex work and different services which impacts the legality of the situation. More suggestive and less implicit acts, keeping underwear on, etc. Kind of like stripper rules in other countries.

It's probably just an allegory for sexual activity that Oda is allowed to get away with due to the constraints of both his magazine and country. I am not justifying it, just explaining it.

On the top of that, the age of consent is 13. Japan and their rules can be understood only by Japanese. That's a lot of recurring theme( the fetish) in many manga\anime too.
I remember I got banned from here for calling Japan pedoland
Admittedly, it was an offensive generalization, but that age of consent is still pretty bad and it doesn't change the fact that a fraction of them endorse that shit.
But I shouldn't have said it like that. Not everyone in Japan is like that.

You know what?

Big agree.

I take back my Perona comment. I think Hiyori was into him but it was a trash ship. I think the Tashigi one is... a little cringe because then it would almost feel like he was dating her due to trauma.

Just let him fuck his swords.

I saw ZoroxPerona
That's the only female ship I've ever seen of em.
:kayneshrug:
Honestly personally i like zoroxkiku more

Status
Not open for further replies.