Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I got banned from here for calling Japan pedoland
Admittedly, it was an offensive generalization, but that age of consent is still pretty bad and it doesn't change the fact that a fraction of them endorse that shit.
But I shouldn't have said it like that. Not everyone in Japan is like that.
Japan has some laws, which makes me question their morality.

Raid Suit > Forced Gene Awakening

any day of the week imo
It's not even power-scaling for me. I mean, it was nice, but people argued it was borrowed power, etc.

I just really liked how it fed into his other themes. It granted anonymity which was something always tied to Sanji's character.

In a sense, him being a hidden ace-in-the-hole of the SHP is part of the charm.

It's not even power-scaling for me. I mean, it was nice, but people argued it was borrowed power, etc.

I just really liked how it fed into his other themes. It granted anonymity which was something always tied to Sanji's character.

In a sense, him being a hidden ace-in-the-hole of the SHP is part of the charm.
I'm also talking thematically
Putting on the Raid Suit in times of need for the crew would have been better for his character but also better visually than just "eyebrows go right, eyebrows go left"

Well here is a small fact for y'all...

The series is aimed at young boys and teenagers.

And you know what that means. :lusalty:

Oda is just playing to his audience. For everyone who complains, there's a bunch of weirdos who are just going to sexualize everything. Like all those jumping on the Nami Lucci stuff.
What Nami/Lucci stuff?

Japanese and underwear have a big connection. I have seen it in Gintama, One Piece with Brook and also read an article of a vending machine\store that sells used undies. Many japanese have a fetish.
There are literal panty vending machines in Japan:whitepress:
WTF :shame::pepestop:

Status
Not open for further replies.