Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji needed a giga power up of himself just to beat a Caesar Clown-level fighter

Because here Queen, Judge and Caesar Clown are clearly portrayed as complete equals

The guy is hurt from a punch from Caesar of all people
And he has already cybernetic arm so he is pretty close to his current level, likely the only difference is the DF boosting his toughness and physical strength

So

Either some people have to admit that Caesar Clown = Queen <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< King
Or some people have to admit that gag fights, bickering, comic relief rivalries and things like that mean zero for power levels
Either the 1st thing or the 2nd thing
Tertium non datur

Appreciate the effort but I didn't say otherwise.

See, this is why I told you to sharpen those brain cells. Zoro did use Haki against Apoo, but it wasn't mentioned anywhere that he did, yet you somehow figured out he used it just by looking at it because you had some functioning tools b/w your ears back then, which you seemingly couldn't do rn, which, in turn, is the reason why you were asking me to show you where it says Sanji couldn't move Zoro when it happened on panel.
Equating zoro clearly using armament to sanji stopping zoro doesn't make sense

Just to call someone dumb for not viewing them as similar situations is weird behavior

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Equating zoro clearly using armament to sanji stopping zoro doesn't make sense

Just to call someone dumb for not viewing them as similar situations is weird behavior
I'd say getting triggered at things that don't concern you just because it involves a character you don't like even when you have no clue what's going on is the actual weird behavior. To put things into perspective, I did not compare anything here. It's just about being able to tell what's going on on the panel. As for the reason why I used the Apoo argument in particular, it has something to do with an argument I had with the dude that was quoting me.

Jesus people who think on taking information of useless power levels using cover story as argument.

It's just a gag fight, there is nothing to see here. Nothing to use as power scale. Why are they like this. Seems like every base comprehension is lost somewhere, there is no capacity of analysis anymore even on the simple things.

It's like when Oven e Katakuri punch each other. It's not a confirmation that they are on the same level!

Jesus people who think on taking information of useless power levels using cover story as argument.

It's just a gag fight, there is nothing to see here. Nothing to use as power scale. Why are they like this. Seems like every base comprehension is lost somewhere, there is no capacity of analysis anymore even on the simple things.
get baited

Status
Not open for further replies.