Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say getting triggered at things that don't concern you just because it involves a character you don't like even when you have no clue what's going on is the actual weird behavior. To put things into perspective, I did not compare anything here. It's just about being able to tell what's going on on the panel. As for the reason why I used the Apoo argument in particular, it has something to do with an argument I had with the dude that was quoting me.
Apoo hype >>>
The fact he was able to hold back zoro using haki and drake in hybrid despite not really being a cqc fighter is hype

The apoo situation and the sanji one arent similar at all

Luffy&Zoro are like this 2:
100 % the same in some aspects. Best friends, strongest duo, serious/naive, same diff in strength, unofficial "vice captains", whenever Zoro/Vegeta get to the same level as Luffy/Goku the later duo always pull clear again (SSJ2/SSJ3 etc), L/G get everybody to follow them while Z/V train the hardest alone.

I compared them to Ranma/Ryoga once, same dynamics.

Difference between OP/DBZ is there has not been any real rivalry in OP since Whiskey Peak, Zoro accepts Luffy as #1 and Vegeta didn't accept Goku as #1 before Majin Buu.

Status
Not open for further replies.