Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The apoo blocking zoro's haki moment still doesn't have any similarities to the zoro/sanji moment tho
There's no similarities with either scene
I don't know if I am not wording it right or if you do not understand me. This is not a comparison. Kurwa in one of his previous threads used Zoro using Haki against Apoo as an argument. Zoro using Haki happened on the panel, but it wasn't mentioned anywhere, yet Kurwa confirmed Zoro used Haki based on a visual representation. Similarly, Sanji couldn't move Zoro on the panel, yet Kurwa was asking me to give him a panel where it says Sanji couldn't move Zoro, so I used his own rationale against him. Can't believe I had to explain this in detail lmao. I hope you understand now.

100 % the same in some aspects. Best friends, strongest duo, serious/naive, same diff in strength, unofficial "vice captains", whenever Zoro/Vegeta get to the same level as Luffy/Goku the later duo always pull clear again (SSJ2/SSJ3 etc), L/G get everybody to follow them while Z/V train the hardest alone.

I compared them to Ranma/Ryoga once, same dynamics.

Difference between OP/DBZ is there has not been any real rivalry in OP since Whiskey Peak, Zoro accepts Luffy as #1 and Vegeta didn't accept Goku as #1 before Majin Buu.
I dont know if Zoro accepted that, I think it clear that Zoro accepted Luffy as a captain but all the other points I fully agree:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.