Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly going to be pissed if it's not Saturn.

So much of this arc feels like filler. Loda deadass skipped Law vs Blackbeard in order to give us Goofy vs Job Lucci and this boring ass traitor plotline.

Like Jesus Christ, Luffy is a yonko now. Are we really going to see him wasting time with Lucci and fighting Seraphim?
Nothing is funnier than new one piece readers mad at oda no showing non main crew fight lmao.
"no way is going to do the same thing he has done for the last 25 years!"
"wtf oda show us blackbeard fight and reveal everything about him just before he fight luffy thats so much better"

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I don't think there is anything wrong with this gag ..
At the end of day , it was just for laughs...
I think it will depend on how it's done. If it's a pun or joke in response to something Stussy said, that's fine, if Sanji just randomly blurted out he wants to be Stussy's dog, it's going to be a long time till the next chapter.

I'm honestly going to be pissed if it's not Saturn.

So much of this arc feels like filler. Loda deadass skipped Law vs Blackbeard in order to give us Goofy vs Job Lucci and this boring ass traitor plotline.

Like Jesus Christ, Luffy is a yonko now. Are we really going to see him wasting time with Lucci and fighting Seraphim?
Yea it should have been better if Lucci fought someone else like Zoro/Sanji/Jimbe

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The truth is that zolo run away from s hawk thats enough for me. Stussy who defeat kaku(something zolo could not do) is for wanji only a woman zolo is afraid of stussy and dont believe the spoilers even when sanji will save stussy anytime
Jimbo (boyfriend) is with stussy (girlfriend). Sanjino is only the pet:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.