Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burden of proof lies on you. Oda has shown everything we needed to know. King defeated with Aramaki stating he wasn't anything to him. If u start claiming this and that, then prove it.

Law can go 1v1 with Teach so Zoro stalling Kizaru is not something to be scared off. Don't you guys say he's Top Top Tier ?
He isn't bullying anyone tho.

Hell he's probably fighting S-Hawk anyways.
Zoro and sanji vs kizaru > luffy vs kizaru
:kuzanshut:

Indeed and that's the reason you're trying to change, I hope you are successful in that ;)
You‘re not getting my point. I was always like this. I never overwanked zoro. Only wanked him to a certain limit. I get triggered by some of the fans who like to downplay sanji or luffy to wank zoro even more to a delusional point. And lets be honest, you wanked jinbei only to shit on sanji and push your zoro agends which is pathetic. ;)

What do you mean no . You hate to accept reality . Back some years ago guys like you and I reading Mangas would be considered deranged and freaks . Now even cool kids are doing that . It's become normal to read manga and watch animes. You sheltered kid who fail to see the world for what it is. Open your eyes and stop sleeping this world is perverted and deranged. Every stupid shit you can think of as bad is happening somewhere around the world. That is the world . It's never gonna change and it's only getting more perverted!!!

Dawg whats wrong with this guy

Yo @Agni Kaios I'mma just start calling your boy Lanji a Dog
@Agni Kaios here s your sanji hype
Wants to be called a dog:suresure::suresure:
Looks like Sanji is having a ruff ruff time this arc

@MonsterZoro

@Agni Kaios
Wait…..he WHAT??? …..no words……..I’m logging off…….. 🤦🏾‍♂️

You‘re not getting my point. I was always like this. I never overwanked zoro. Only wanked him to a certain limit. I get triggered by some of the fans who like to downplay sanji or luffy to wank zoro even more to a delusional point. And lets be honest, you wanked jinbei only to shit on sanji and push your zoro agends which is pathetic. ;)
My point wasn't that, you shouldn't call other disable without looking at one's self, I don't want to get ban so let's leave it to that
Anyone can wank any character, but personally calling out people is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.