Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
What do you mean no . You hate to accept reality . Back some years ago guys like you and I reading Mangas would be considered deranged and freaks . Now even cool kids are doing that . It's become normal to read manga and watch animes. You sheltered kid who fail to see the world for what it is. Open your eyes and stop sleeping this world is perverted and deranged. Every stupid shit you can think of as bad is happening somewhere around the world. That is the world . It's never gonna change and it's only getting more perverted!!!
Shonen was always popular clown.

It would be cool if the Blackbeard Pirates are on Egghead and either Devon turned into Vegapunk or Laffitte hypnotized him, but I highly doubt that's the case.

It's a cool option but also the least likely one.

Another interesting option would be that it is Vegapunk himself but I don't think it is him either.

As for the Satellites, this chapter pretty much rules out Shaka, and with the way we have seen Lilith so far and seeing that she does seem to care for her fellow Satellites like Atlas and Edison and the fact that she was also attacked by S-Snake along with Franky and Usopp means we can rule her out.

Also Lilith would have been a boring option, Pythagoras was attacked in the last chapter so we can rule him out.

That only ones left are Edison, Atlas, and York, now in this chapter York got turned into stone so unless Oda is doing a fake out with her then I think we can rule her out.

I personally don't think Atlas is a traitor, so the only one left that might be a traitor is Edison.

Now if the traitor is none of the Satellites and it's not Vegapunk himself either, then the only other two options are a secret 7th Satellite or it is Punk Records itself.

It would be cool if the Blackbeard Pirates are on Egghead and either Devon turned into Vegapunk or Laffitte hypnotized him, but I highly doubt that's the case.

It's a cool option but also the least likely one.

Another interesting option would be that it is Vegapunk himself but I don't think it is him either.

As for the Satellites, this chapter pretty much rules out Shaka, and with the way we have seen Lilith so far and seeing that she does seem to care for her fellow Satellites like Atlas and Edison and the fact that she was also attacked by S-Snake along with Franky and Usopp means we can rule her out.

Also Lilith would have been a boring option, Pythagoras was attacked in the last chapter so we can rule him out.

That only ones left are Edison, Atlas, and York, now in this chapter York got turned into stone so unless Oda is doing a fake out with her then I think we can rule her out.

I personally don't think Atlas is a traitor, so the only one left that might be a traitor is Edison.

Now if the traitor is none of the Satellites and it's not Vegapunk himself either, then the only other two options are a secret 7th Satellite or it is Punk Records itself.
Its lilith zoro said she doesnt trust her
he also stated that about robin and look what happened in water 7
Or kiku hiding something

Soo.. jokes aside, has anyone even questioned why Sanji said it? Did Stussy betray them and bite him, did she call someone else a dog, something else? Maybe saved her from something and requested to be her guard dog?

Sanji may do gags, but he doesn't just say a comment like that out of nowhere, he'd fawn out of nowhere but even the servant comments with Nami had Zeus as context.

Once again for this chapter, we are missing context and a convo.

Anyone NOT a troll, have any guesses of the cause?
It’s just a joke that’ll likely make sense in context. She probably says stuff like “I’ve always liked dogs” and Sanjis just “I’ll be your dog!”

Normal downbad reaction jokes it’s not that deep

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Soo.. jokes aside, has anyone even questioned why Sanji said it? Did Stussy betray them and bite him, did she call someone else a dog, something else? Maybe saved her from something and requested to be her guard dog?

Sanji may do gags, but he doesn't just say a comment like that out of nowhere, he'd fawn out of nowhere but even the servant comments with Nami had Zeus as context.

Once again for this chapter, we are missing context and a convo.

Anyone NOT a troll, have any guesses of the cause?
Stussy likes Jimbo and sanjino is jealous:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.