Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are literally admitting the superiority of weaponized combatants despite saying otherwise earlier, lmao.
Kizaru steps up to a swordsman. Akainu steps up to swordsman, spear, scythe, whatever... You literally acknowledge it.
The only difference is that Kizaru has proven himself as an excellent swordsman while Akainu never did.
And if he ends up fighting his main fight vs Zoro of all swordsmen in the world, that will make him into a caliber of swordsman that Akainu cant dream of.

Pulling a meteor out of space is not a swordsman's abilty, lmao. Sending gravitational pressure akin to Vergo's ultimate move on steroids isnt a swordsman's ability either. Pressing people into the ground through gravity isnt a swordsman's ability either. Those are all skills added through DF, on top of his swordsmanship and you know this well and yet pretend to not know it...

The sole act of eating a DF, even by accident, is the super "skill" of creating diversity, lol.
A blade can do it all, that's why supreme swordsmen can achieve everything with just a metal bar in their hands.
There is nothing a swordsman cant deal with. Diverse combatants have to diversify into swordsmanship to face swordsmen, just like admitted.
Yes and ? When have i said a weaponized combatant isn't superior to a weapon-less combatant?
You're making the mistake to assume Kizaru is at his strongest with the blade or that he's a swordsman. The Admirals choosing the Sword as a weapon doesn't turn them into swordsmen especially when they don't even use it all the time. Lol yeah. Akainu doesn't need "that calibre of swordsman" when he ditched the blade in his youth and decided to use his fists. The lethality of a blade is irrelevant when you freely manipulate and wield the mighty element of Lava/Magma.

Fujitora uses his gravity powers in the same way Law uses his. The sword is just a convenient tool used as an extension of the body to channel their fruit powers. It's convenient, not a requirement. Fuji still blocks and attacks with the sword always, Kizaru doesn't.

In the end you've done what you always do. Force this obsession of yours to talk about a swordsmanship's superiority over others, it's unhealthy at this point. Remember how this debate has started between Akainu vs Kizaru yet you came in here bringing this swordsmanship garbage in here and then slowly but surely shifting the entire conversation around it ?
I will respond to it but I'm not interested. I don't care for Swordsman.

As I said, Kizaru's sword is very likely to be a meito. Kizaru lived by a sword and will die by a sword.
His fate is facing Zoro, a swordsman.
He is a master of the sword, just like Fujitora is. Just because he ate a DF, he didnt stop being a swordsman.
Pure Headcanon. A light sword created by a devil fruit can't be a meito as it is dependent on a fruit power. Kizaru never lived by the sword which makes him no swordsman.

There's the difference you said it yourself. Fujitora had the sword then ate the fruit and remained a sword user. Kizaru never had a sword but it was only a thing after he got his fruit.
Zoro's opponents are always superior when it comes to facing Zoro, Luffy's opponents dont have much to offer vs Zoro.
The only thing Luffy's opponents have over Zoro's opponents are narrative. Not hard considering that Zoro's opponents dont have any narrative at all. Narrative doesnt affect their individual strength tho, it never did. The might Kaido is the toughest in the world, turns out Zoro's opponent who is a nobody is tougher than the guy who has all the narrative.

What part of treating WB as nuisance is head and shoulders below being two-shotted by that WB?
The funny thing about Zoro's opponents is that they are designed to be unbeatable by Luffy. That's why Zoro takes them out.
But I know it's hard to digest that because Oda didnt spell it out so you get to pretend like it isnt so.
Great so you admit that Luffy's oponnents ultimately are favored by the narrative thus making them more crucial to the story and stronger logically.

Just like Arlong was stronger than Hacchi. Lucci stronger than Kaku. Enel stronger than Aum. Croc stronger than Mr.1. Doffy stronger than Pica and so on and so on. I'm glad that you got to this realisation after ZKK didn't happen.
You are literally projecting Aokiji's fate and applying it to Kizaru. It is nothing but wishful thinking.
Who said Kizaru cant prove the same? Did he fight an Admiral and failed to beat him? lol
The Burden of proof lies on you. I have the evidence and panel supporting my claim. Akainu did defeat an Admiral with the same standing as Kizaru, you can only say that Kizaru could but can't prove it. Here's the difference. You're deluding yourself into trying to make Kizaru into something he never was amongst the Admirals.

am not desperate about anything because there is no Akainu's superiority over Kizaru.
The opposite is true, desperate attempts to make Akainu superior to Kizaru...
You obviously allow your bias to cloud your judgement despite knowing who Oda is and that there is no superiority over anybody in his work unless specifically said between two individuals or WS title being used and even that is doubted by nearly everyone and yet you try to pull stunts like Akainu>Kizaru, lol...
Everything is written out for everyone to see.
Akainu has the superior accomplishment by Killing Ace, by scarring Luffy, by fighting the superior oponnent in WB, by beating an Admiral and becoming Kizaru's leader.
All those are undeniable truths. You're just doing the same with what you've done during Wano, but as with ZKK the realisation that Akainu was always superior to Kizaru will come to you too.

Akainu surpassing his limits is your headcanon, nothing more, nothing less. Stick to the facts.
There is no better feat nor better standing. Unless you want to admit Sengoku>Akainu and Kong>Akainu? Gorosei>Akainu?
Start picking and choosing. Emojis are too good not to be used when someone is desperate to force his headcanons. :myman:
Haki blooms in extreme situations confirmed by none other than the Dark King. Akainu was in the most extreme fight of his life, won, and grew out of it. There was never an age limit.
Funny that you mention Kong and Sengoku. Akainu is actually an anomaly. He is the first Marine ever in history to defeat an Admiral and acquire the FA position via a showing of strength.

It's proven that emojis are used when a person is trying to distract from the fact that they're insecure about whatever they're arguing about which is why they wanna show the opossition that all is fine when in actuality it isn't. Same reason fighters smile when they've been hurt.

Hey, it is not me who denied Zoro using haki since Alabasta.
Or Zoro having traits of a Conqueror.
Or manifesting Demon God into this world through desire for Power.
It is yall, the gang that needs everything spelled out.
Or rather the gang that sticks to facts coming from the author instead of creating imaginery statements and levels out of thin air. You're literally the only One piece person ever that honestly believes Zoro is the strongest in the OP world rn.

Because he was granted the most brutal finisher on a creature that is tougher than Kaido.
No narrative behind it but better feat regardless because King's toughness>Kaido's toughness is a fact.
He cant surpass Luffy because he never fell behind Luffy.
Yall literally have been claiming Luffy's superiority the whole time and rooftop debunked the delusions.
One big panchi later, you are back to the same delusions... Akainu's element ended WSC? Who said he is dead? Headcanon.
Aha. So why did you push ZKK then ?
If King was the better option all this time, why are you saying now that he has accomplished something greater ?
Seems to me like you're damage controlling when you have admitted before that you were severely disappointed with how the Wano arc has ended. For years you've been wanking the incoming ZKK weekly but never Zoro killing King. However, now you suddenly say that was even better....sure bud.

Alright. Then Kaido isn't dead. The same question remains, why didn't Oda chose Zoro to kill Kaido POST beating King?
Tell me why ? The strongest could've gotten up for one single slash so why didn't he ?

As long as he doesnt use a sword in the manga itself, there is no need to bother with it.
You already admitted that he would sword up if he ended up fighting a swordsman so he would abandon a superior magma and would downgrade himself to swordsman? Oh wait... :milaugh:
I am not Oda. I'm a random user on a forum discussing the series. What i say has in no way any relevance to what the offer does in the canon series so me "admitting" to anything has no importance. My personal opinion sees it as logical for Akainu to use weapon vs weapon having in mind he has used one before.

Nik, i believe you take our opinions too serious. Do you realise that our opinions and power scaling lists mean absolute garbage to Oda and whatever he does in his show ?

The question remains though. Akainu was a sword user in the past, stopped using it, but still grew stronger and raised in rank and I'm wondering how that can be because Akainu should be aware that he is actually weakening himself all this time...or....maybe not ?

Anyways. This is it for me. I've put it up my opinion and it's not going to change. There is undeniable evidence that Kizaru is and will remain below Sakazuki for the remainder of the series. This is my opinion.

I'm not here trying to argue for arguments sake nor am i interested in this whole " Swordsman > everything under the sun" debate.

Yes and ? When have i said a weaponized combatant isn't superior to a weapon-less combatant?
You're making the mistake to assume Kizaru is at his strongest with the blade or that he's a swordsman. The Admirals choosing the Sword as a weapon doesn't turn them into swordsmen especially when they don't even use it all the time. Lol yeah. Akainu doesn't need "that calibre of swordsman" when he ditched the blade in his youth and decided to use his fists. The lethality of a blade is irrelevant when you freely manipulate and wield the mighty element of Lava/Magma.

Fujitora uses his gravity powers in the same way Law uses his. The sword is just a convenient tool used as an extension of the body to channel their fruit powers. It's convenient, not a requirement. Fuji still blocks and attacks with the sword always, Kizaru doesn't.

In the end you've done what you always do. Force this obsession of yours to talk about a swordsmanship's superiority over others, it's unhealthy at this point. Remember how this debate has started between Akainu vs Kizaru yet you came in here bringing this swordsmanship garbage in here and then slowly but surely shifting the entire conversation around it ?
I will respond to it but I'm not interested. I don't care for Swordsman.

Pure Headcanon. A light sword created by a devil fruit can't be a meito as it is dependent on a fruit power. Kizaru never lived by the sword which makes him no swordsman.

There's the difference you said it yourself. Fujitora had the sword then ate the fruit and remained a sword user. Kizaru never had a sword but it was only a thing after he got his fruit.

Great so you admit that Luffy's oponnents ultimately are favored by the narrative thus making them more crucial to the story and stronger logically.

Just like Arlong was stronger than Hacchi. Lucci stronger than Kaku. Enel stronger than Aum. Croc stronger than Mr.1. Doffy stronger than Pica and so on and so on. I'm glad that you got to this realisation after ZKK didn't happen.

The Burden of proof lies on you. I have the evidence and panel supporting my claim. Akainu did defeat an Admiral with the same standing as Kizaru, you can only say that Kizaru could but can't prove it. Here's the difference. You're deluding yourself into trying to make Kizaru into something he never was amongst the Admirals.

Everything is written out for everyone to see.
Akainu has the superior accomplishment by Killing Ace, by scarring Luffy, by fighting the superior oponnent in WB, by beating an Admiral and becoming Kizaru's leader.
All those are undeniable truths. You're just doing the same with what you've done during Wano, but as with ZKK the realisation that Akainu was always superior to Kizaru will come to you too.

Haki blooms in extreme situations confirmed by none other than the Dark King. Akainu was in the most extreme fight of his life, won, and grew out of it. There was never an age limit.
Funny that you mention Kong and Sengoku. Akainu is actually an anomaly. He is the first Marine ever in history to defeat an Admiral and acquire the FA position via a showing of strength.

It's proven that emojis are used when a person is trying to distract from the fact that they're insecure about whatever they're arguing about which is why they wanna show the opossition that all is fine when in actuality it isn't. Same reason fighters smile when they've been hurt.

Or rather the gang that sticks to facts coming from the author instead of creating imaginery statements and levels out of thin air. You're literally the only One piece person ever that honestly believes Zoro is the strongest in the OP world rn.

Aha. So why did you push ZKK then ?
If King was the better option all this time, why are you saying now that he has accomplished something greater ?
Seems to me like you're damage controlling when you have admitted before that you were severely disappointed with how the Wano arc has ended. For years you've been wanking the incoming ZKK weekly but never Zoro killing King. However, now you suddenly say that was even better....sure bud.

Alright. Then Kaido isn't dead. The same question remains, why didn't Oda chose Zoro to kill Kaido POST beating King?
Tell me why ? The strongest could've gotten up for one single slash so why didn't he ?

I am not Oda. I'm a random user on a forum discussing the series. What i say has in no way any relevance to what the offer does in the canon series so me "admitting" to anything has no importance. My personal opinion sees it as logical for Akainu to use weapon vs weapon having in mind he has used one before.

Nik, i believe you take our opinions too serious. Do you realise that our opinions and power scaling lists mean absolute garbage to Oda and whatever he does in his show ?

The question remains though. Akainu was a sword user in the past, stopped using it, but still grew stronger and raised in rank and I'm wondering how that can be because Akainu should be aware that he is actually weakening himself all this time...or....maybe not ?

Anyways. This is it for me. I've put it up my opinion and it's not going to change. There is undeniable evidence that Kizaru is and will remain below Sakazuki for the remainder of the series. This is my opinion.

I'm not here trying to argue for arguments sake nor am i interested in this whole " Swordsman > everything under the sun" debate.
No way people are typing this much words, even my theories are not that long:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.