• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Expectation:

Reality:

Despite seeing S-Snake for like 2 times now, first thing Sanji do is simping for Lilith, York and Stussy.....

Sanji haters just can't win brah.

RIP Bozos.

And now Sanji got his own "Twirly Hats" group with baddie Stussy and Boss Jinbei in it. And they still called Sanji's group.

Wish good luck for Franky's group against S-Snake though.
Stussy: Jinbei-kun:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Godfy defeated Kaido so joke all you want.

You're just setting yourself up for ZKK V2.0 fail again.

Oda never lets Zoro be the main shine. No matter what he does Luffy will always beat a better opponent.

:kuzanshut:
I'm gonna joke alright, Goofy right now is fighting the same shit as Zoro and I guarantee you that he's not performing any better, I'm here for the copening part 2. You talked you shit because Zoro sacrificed himself on the rooftop now back to reality. :kobeha:

Like I can't believe we're at a point in the series where we're not actually worried about an admiral.

Luffy packs Kizaru up solo.

Zoro and Sanji defeat Kizaru together.

Luffy and Zoro absolutely annihilate Kizaru.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Expectation:

Reality:

Despite seeing S-Snake for like 2 times now, first thing Sanji do is simping for Lilith, York and Stussy.....

Sanji haters just can't win brah.

RIP Bozos.

And now Sanji got his own "Twirly Hats" group with baddie Stussy and Boss Jinbei in it. And they still called Sanji's group.

Wish good luck for Franky's group against S-Snake though.
I really, really hope Oda doesn't do this shit. U can make fun of Sanji and etc... but this will be straight up fucking weird if he writes him to get aroused by kid Boa.

Godfy defeated Kaido so joke all you want.

You're just setting yourself up for ZKK V2.0 fail again.

Oda never lets Zoro be the main shine. No matter what he does Luffy will always beat a better opponent.

:kuzanshut:
Lol let them believe in their delusions, actual normal Zoro fans don't believe Zoro will defeat Kizaru during this arc.:zosleepy:

Could Zoro fight Kizaru during this arc sure but will he defeat him no.

Status
Not open for further replies.