Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think clone ordered seraphim. Gorosei saturn must have done it.
Thats the only explanation I can think...but evem that seems dogshit...so he just showed himself to vegapun and ordered them and no know got to know...And I am tired of this BS already...just destroy everything on egghead and move on is what I feel like F all these new pacifista seraphim BS which get added for convenience or just to take panels and drag...like honestly did we even care about the WG fodder ships that he had to add new pacifistas for help.....this whole Vegapunk thing just a big turn off from what was being hyped...in the end we will just liike maybe one good plot point :few: after suffering for weeks

They suck too, either more Zoro vs Sanji bullshit or projecting LGBT headcanons everywhere

Neither are the slightest bit constructive in discussing One Piece
this always end in sanji vs zoro I always have to protect sanji for the slander of zoro fanboys .
NOw kaku is stronger then Queen but get low diff by king they are insane if they realy believe that .

Thats not a discussion...if there is no proper sense or evidence to make it believable...one piece is now reaction piece...things just happen..we say ok and move on.
Look at the eyelashes and luffys protruded tongue and tell me there’s not a bit of evidence. Coupled with the fact that VP is missing and the last time we saw him he was a child with all his “age” in gem form.

This has to be a bottom 2 OP forum of all time, good lord the discussions here suck ass lol

Browsing through the pages to see if there's any new discussion about the chapter, but nah it's just Zorotards being weirdly obsessed with Sanji as usual
This forum was built on trolling and agendas lmao, you'll get used to it.

ONly in your fnaboy vision it would not happen you mean ? King and queen were shwon as equal the whole arc.
The difference ins trenght in jack and queen is way highter then Queen and king .
I know you gys are still crying that oda gave king a bounty so close to Queen when you guys were teorising about it being in the 2 B lmao .
It's a no diff. Exactly what is Queen supposed to do to someone he can't injure? It's like Zoro vs Enel or Luffy vs Crocodile 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.