Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck we aren't getting Nami and Usopp in a duo again, Nami and Brook >>>>
Much better, I agree. We know Brook scales to Robin and Franky more than the weak trio but it's impossible to say exactly how strong he is. At least Franky and Robin each took down a Tobi Roppo, Brook has yet to have a 1 on 1 in the entire series except against Ryuma. I could absolutely see Brook taking down either Black Maria or Sasaki but no way to know for sure.

Nami might be effective against Pacifista making them malfunction by using Zeus. As for Usopp, the less said the better. He got a great re-introduction in Sabaody being buff, he got a great CoO-feat in Dressrosa but he is still a character I wish the SHP had left back in Water 7. It's OK being less strong but at least be like Machwise or something, do what you can with the resources you have. Also just reread Drum Island, it's a shame Chopper went from that guy to this current version. I'd like him to be more like Mirajane in Fairy Tail - the kindest possible in normal form but an absolute beast when transformed.

Brook is my least favorite strawhat so I'm not very happy that he's paired with Nami. The only thing that pleases: new combinations. Nami and Usopp's friendship is the best within the team, but they have to act separately from each other as well. And I'm still waiting for Luffy and Nami to fight together.

Much better, I agree. We know Brook scales to Robin and Franky more than the weak trio but it's impossible to say exactly how strong he is. At least Franky and Robin each took down a Tobi Roppo, Brook has yet to have a 1 on 1 in the entire series except against Ryuma. I could absolutely see Brook taking down either Black Maria or Sasaki but no way to know for sure.

Nami might be effective against Pacifista making them malfunction by using Zeus. As for Usopp, the less said the better. He got a great re-introduction in Sabaody being buff, he got a great CoO-feat in Dressrosa but he is still a character I wish the SHP had left back in Water 7. It's OK being less strong but at least be like Machwise or something, do what you can with the resources you have. Also just reread Drum Island, it's a shame Chopper went from that guy to this current version. I'd like him to be more like Mirajane in Fairy Tail - the kindest possible in normal form but an absolute beast when transformed.
You know what you really cooked , you said what most of us were afraid to say :suresure:

I really like the new teams created , because they're weird combinations and never been done before , brook and nami would rely on each other and stop being sidekicks on others fights , also ussop gets to be bold around franky so he'll definitely do something and robin and chopper have great dynamics and both can be giant . The only combination i Don't like is the sanji one , i feel like they're all too strong against a male seraphim but too weak against boa ( we know why) .

It looks like other Nami and Lunami fans on this site hate or dislike Nami's best friend. Huh.
It's not that, Nami and Usopp's friendship is great but Onigashima really soured the duo for me. It was either the same old running around and crying, or Nami massively outshining Usopp in crucial moments. I'd prefer if they get moments separate from each other for now.

And I won't lie, I'm not enthusiastic about Usopp's character at all given his general stagnation, and lack of growth or significant moments since the timeskip overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.