El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to today’s spoilers
Garp’s power of love hype is literally Wanji hype

Just imagine Galaxy flames engulfing everyone and black blades shattering on his skin

It’s just crazy how powerful a chef can be! Luffy fr chose the right #2 and right hand man on gawd!!!!!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
thats good news! i've been good. but also been so busy since my company trying to get sum investors. Its tiring but i kinda enjoy it ngl. i'am glad you doing good:kata:
good luck there, if its not secret what does your company do? this year I spend waiting for results to get contracts, becouse last year wans had mistakes in them and I needed to buy again... But finnaly won last friday so will have a lot of work this year since I missed 2 month of it

@Erkan12 Why is Leech still struggling to beat Law? Shanks beat Law’s equal and his entire crew in less than 10 seconds
Now this is Pure BB hating not even Shanks wank because I always said Shanks>Mihawk or Shanks>Ladmirals when people lowball him, I even predicted Kamusari you little liar troll couldn't. This little troll is just butthurt as usual due to BB greatness.:broocry:

First of all Law>Kid.

Secondly,
-Law was retreating from BB, Law who escaped from Marineford, couldn't even retreat underwater because of BB's superior powers. BB won't even let Law retreat thats how superior BB is.

-Kid wasn't retreating from Shanks.

BB didn't need the Giants help, he left half of his crew somewhere else. :luffylaugh:

And BB always holds back at the beginning, BB didn't even show his awakening yet, Shanks showed his best techniques already. What Shanks will show? That was Shanks's best. BB still has awakening techniques and holding back toying his opponent. BB didn't even show his best Haki yet.

I predicted Shanks's 1 Kamusari can make Kizaru cry, did you ever predict even something close to that?

If you so sure Shanks can beat BB, Shanks could go to Hachinosu whenever he wanted like Garp did to save Koby. Somehow he never did. Just like Rayleigh knew he couldn't beat BB. Shanks knew couldn't beat him.

Be sure to let Lerkan know in the new Yonko PM he created just to avoid me that Bitchbeard is a fucking bum
:broocry: Insecure little Liar Liroyru just because BB scarred Shanks's eye and forever Shanks has BB PTSD this guy can't handle it.

Just like he can't handle getting kicked out of Yonko PM, because no one liked this little troll. You will have that Yonko PM PTSD forever. You are proven as a Liar since you never showed the posts that I asked for likes and you still have audacity to talk about me? Disgusting little liar.

We have no problem with Shanks just because you are a little liar who makes fun with Kaido, BB or Big mom we are not going to talk shit about Shanks.

You will be a pathetic liar forever who cried about getting kicked out of a Yonko PM.

:holdthisl:

Now this is Pure BB hating not even Shanks wank because I always said Shanks>Mihawk or Shanks>Ladmirals when people lowball him even predicted Kamusari. This little troll is just butthurt as usual due to BB greatness.:broocry:

First of all Law>Kid.

Secondly,
-Law was running from BB, Law who escaped from Marineford, couldn't even run underwater because of BB's superior powers.

-Kid wasn't running from Shanks.

BB didn't need the Giants help, he left half of his crew somewhere else. :luffylaugh:

And BB always holds back at the beginning, BB didn't even show his awakening yet, Shanks showed his best techniques already. What Shanks will show? That was Shanks's best. BB still has awakening techniques and holding back toying his opponent. BB didn't even show his best Haki yet.

I predicted Shanks's 1 Kamusari can make Kizaru cry, did you ever predict even something close to that?

If you so sure Shanks can beat BB, Shanks could go to Hachinosu whenever he wanted like Garp did to save Koby. Somehow he never did. Just like Rayleigh knew he couldn't beat BB. Shanks knew couldn't beat him.

:broocry: Insecure little Liar Liroyru just because BB scarred Shanks's eye and forever Shanks has BB PTSD this guy can't handle it.

Just like he can't handle getting kicked out of Yonko PM, because no one liked this little troll. You will have that Yonko PM PTSD forever. You are proven as a Liar since you never showed the posts that I asked for likes and you still have audacity to talk about me? Disgusting little liar.

We have no problem with Shanks just because you are a little liar who makes fun with Kaido, BB or Big mom we are not going to talk shit about Shanks.

You will be a pathetic liar who cried about getting kicked out of a Yonko PM.

Well I'm not gonna lie if you make a group chat to clown people just for not liking a character you like, you're probably in the wrong.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He must be a troll
He says that he doesn't understand why people go after him while he makes blatant bait posts like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.