El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah standing up to akainu was a conquer moment,wanting to be an admiral is conquer ambition,I guess it's because it's not smokeless not receiving any attention from oda
- Being captured by a pirate ship for years because you’re too afraid to run

- Freaking out because he’s too scared to say his dream out loud thinking it’s too much for him

- No admiral has been shown to have CoC

Cobys not getting conquerors.

- No admiral has been shown to have CoC
- Being captured by a pirate ship for years because you’re too afraid to run
Did he not run? and go on to be a marine, make his promise to luffy before zoro was a character, have oda say they're destiny linked? You can't just stand up to akainu, have the ambition to become an admiral, get trained by garp and not have it, if you think bb who was like 30+ year old screaming to wb to not kill him to have coc then let the same apply to koby
Lol it doesn't matter if an admiral has shown coc all that matters if it's garp shows it's then it wraps

Did he not run? and go on to be a marine, make his promise to luffy before zoro was a character, have oda say they're destiny linked? You can't just stand up to akainu, have the ambition to become an admiral, get trained by garp and not have it, if you think bb who was like 30+ year old screaming to wb to not kill him to have coc then let the same apply to koby
Lol it doesn't matter if an admiral has shown coc all that matters if it's garp shows it's then it wraps
Lol if I remember right he doesn’t think bb will have coc but thinks that Oda is low key focusing on df being the top tier power up not haki as has been stated or something like that

Always felt like Tsuru was overrated due to her legendary status. Logically speaking at those times her being YC1 would already make Doffy who was probably weaker shit his pants.
YC1 - Low Top Tier imo
I somewhat agree
Idk how tf she couldn’t catch that dude if she was garp and sengoku level

someone life Doffy should’ve been fodder to her

Yeah because of Luffy. And no I don’t think blackbeard will have CoC either lmao.

And why is it if Garp shows it? Cobys not Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.