El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Garp with no weapons or devil fruits made a massive fist called Galaxy Impact and one shot a city? :believe:Is it a rokushiki technique? :bamathink:

I need answers :kawak:

And that's just the beginning of Garp's onslaught :steef:

what comes to us :finally:
Why have I never thought of this… the fact that garp should on theory have some king of punch akin to ryokougan buffed with possibly adv coc :steef:

Bro if they sent SWORD to Wano they'd never see any of those mfs again.
Hell, even the Admiral that went there had to do it when Kaidou was gone.
Bro, it's not about whether they succeed, it's about the balls to do it. The Navy was accused for years for not doing yet that's what's currently happening while bitchboi Shanks is on the lookout like an ex girlfriend
:milaugh:

Bro, it's not about whether they succeed, it's about the balls to do it. The Navy was accused for years for not doing yet that's what's currently happening while bitchboi Shanks is on the lookout like an ex girlfriend
:milaugh:
At least Shanks has the balls to go after BB meanwhile Akainu was crying because " muh samurai in Wano!! " forgetting that Kaidou made said samurai his bitches.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shiryu would never lower himself to some 1v1 like a prideful moron. If Garp tried to fight Shiryu, he would just vanish, wait until Garp was distracted and then slice his head off or some shit lol.

Fair 1v1s are for idiots and Shiryu is above that. Given that Garp bleed from Luffy’s weak ass, I’m pretty sure Shiryu could kill him instantly with a well-timed sneak attack.

Shiryu would never lower himself to some 1v1 like a prideful moron. If Garp tried to fight Shiryu, he would just vanish, wait until Garp was distracted and then slice his head off or some shit lol.

Fair 1v1s are for idiots and Shiryu is above that. Given that Garp bleed from Luffy’s weak ass, I’m pretty sure Shiryu could kill him instantly with a well-timed sneak attack.
What’s with this Garp downplay :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.