El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reylights fraud feat - he was roger Second man Im not going to fight him - BB
Garps feat - destroying entire city with hes low level attack

Mihawks feat - Damn I cant get to WB , need to be stalemated by Vista and Jozu
Shanks feat - beating best of the New gen in One attack

But no we guys are dumnb and you fanbois are smart
Chill buddy if you keep Mihawk and Ray dick in your throat you'll choke.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You know marineford era powerlevel is messy right?

Not saying Shiryu is stronger than Garp but due Zoro he's definitely way above of what you saw in MF.
MF has nothing to do with this. Shiryu's never got any hype to be a top-tier. He has no business with them whatsoever. Zoro, for all we know, is already stronger than Shiryu. At best, he'll be used as a training tool to train Zoro's CoO.

cant "leech" off garp when he is genuinely one of them ......

an admiral candidate who rejected the promotion off personal values
cant continue to act like he is an exception to the rule in the navy.
sengoku his rival in the ranks also had coc and a mythical zoan .
to believe admirals now are much weaker than these two is ill-advised.
He was always an exception.
The Admirals are strong as fuck no doubt about that, they should be in the top 10 alive rn, but ain't no denying that Garp and Sengoku are above them.
Honestly none of the Admirals have Conqueror vibes besides Akainu and Fujitora anyway.

Eh
It was obvious to me only Akainu seemed to actively try toward the end. Sengoku and Garp barely did shit, shichibukai outside Moria did the bare minimum.
There's one panel of Kizaru when the war is over, and there's not even a dirt on his suit lol. Maybe on the surface it looked like they were evenly matched, but when you actually look at it the gap is clear (and WB pirates had the help of 2 former warlords + a revo commander equa to cyborg Kuma + lot of ID prisoners that were called strong by WB)
only people who pay attention to the context of these situations would pick that out
others would conclude he got scared of beckman despite the fact he attacked law's ship a second after.

:milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
compare to mihawk nohaki casual swing, garp's advcoc named attack is cute

When mihawk uses a named attack, it gonna be the top1 strongest attack in the verse
I always said this, the power structure is gonna be redefined when Haki bros start using named attacks. That's what's happening now. All that's left for us to see are Mihawk, Rayleigh, and Roger.

Why the fuck does Hibari have a flower gun? It's almost like Oda has to make female characters harmless...

Also... why did he suddenly just abandon devil fruit weapons? I thought she had one of those after the original spoiler. :parkcry:

MF has nothing to do with this. Shiryu's never got any hype to be a top-tier. He has no business with them whatsoever. Zoro, for all we know, is already stronger than Shiryu. At best, he'll be used as a training tool to train Zoro's CoO.
That's retarded fight.

Practically Zoro never landing a hit or clashing until boom Coo boost and win .

So power scale lads, teach me how I can use this feat to wank Luffy?

If this is his grandfather, does he get a second hand boost?

Just asking about wank war rules cause I'm a little rusty :risitavirus:
Think of it as indirect Roger and Dragon hype so it’s more indirect Luffy hype.

It’s also COC hype which Luffy will increase EOS so there’s that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.