El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Marineford wasn’t about Garp or Doffy. It was about Blackbeard. It was about Blackbeard declaring the start of his era.

You can believe Blackbeard will someday show CoC, but it’s not a manga fact that he has it. He’s never shown basic CoC nor received hints of showing it
Blackbeard arrived around the end of it. It wasn't solely about him either, those are just semantics on why he can't have CoC not gonna argue that

But Marineford wasn’t about Garp or Doffy. It was about Blackbeard. It was about Blackbeard declaring the start of his era.

You can believe Blackbeard will someday show CoC, but it’s not a manga fact that he has it. He’s never shown basic CoC nor received hints of showing it
He received hints its just you can't read. CoC user Chinjao favored only BB as the next PK amongst the worst generation, not Kid or anyone else.

I’m not saying why didn’t he use CoC coating, but in Marineford, a major milestone in BBs career where he literally stated this is his era, oda didn’t give him Conquerors haki.

In his current fight with CoC coating long established, Blackbeards focusing on devil fruits as his prime fighting style.

And yeah he scarred shanks, never said he didn’t have haki or wasn’t strong, but he’s never been hinted at having CoC
What exactly does that have to do with anything the shock factor was he stole two fruits:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: i could have cared less if he revealed coc at marineford but doing so now after the adv coc reveal will hit much better

Those CoC sparks look smaller than Zoros CoC sparks on dragon Damnation

But this is a clash
If Zoro clashed with any competent CoC user he'd easily split sky since his CoC sparks are bigger just by Zoro himself than a sky splitters CoC sparks enhanced by a clash
Post automatically merged:

Idk Zoro casually scarred Kaido with little CoC release

King of Hell can kill him
Luffy nearly died defeating injured Kaido

He has a lot to learn before he can catch up to Zoros Haki level
Those CoC sparks are from a proper perspective. No need for mental gymnastics to try and prove they are bigger than they really are.

Dragon and Mihawk are left for "people obvious to have CoC but the fandom is too dense to admit it"
Yeah Garp is officially the figurehead. I used to think Oda is selective but no, clearly any character who is supposed to be strong and important will have CoC as a shorthand to show that, as opposed to having particular goals that befit a conqueror. Sure, give it to Sanji too lol

It does not.

Ulti wasn't focused at blocking the attack at all. She was completely focused on something else and Yamato got her point blank sneak attack.

Also how I mentioned. Ulti stands up really quickly. Yamato is just tanky due to Oni + Zoan. She is not strong per ap.

Uh yes.

I just think of AdvCoA for Zoro as to being able to cut thru scales.

brawlers punch from the inside, Zoro cuts and the cut I don't know pierces further than regular CoA would do or whatever.

It's just different application.
You can keep trying to cope but Yamato ( without her DF ) slammed an Admiral ( who was fully transformed ) and gave him a headache.
Also did it to Kaidou but in Hybrid Form.
She definitely has good AP lol.

Those CoC sparks are from a proper perspective. No need for mental gymnastics to try and prove they are bigger than they really are.
Mental gymnastics?
I literally showed you perspective of Oda drawing Onigashima in a panel and in same panel drawing sparks dwarfing Onigashima

Is Oda a retard?

And then I showed you Zoro casually while releasing far less CoC producing sparks bigger than Onigashima mountains

Its not rocket science
Zoro is simply that guy

We should be arguing for who is best after Zoro not comparing others to Zoro

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ulti wasn't focused at blocking the attack at all. She was completely focused on something else and Yamato got her point blank sneak attack.
Not only that, Yamato made hybrid Kaido bleed even after hybrid Kaido clashed with her attack lol. So literally Ryokugyu handled a point blank defenseless sneak attack better than Kaido handled an attack from Yamato that was weakened by clashing with his own attack, lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can keep trying to cope but Yamato ( without her DF ) slammed an Admiral ( who was fully transformed ) and gave him a headache.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fucking selective reading again.

He wasn't even trying hard vs them. Shanks stepped in when he realize what Ryokugyu was about to do. That tree form was nothing but playing with them.

Ryokugyu ate Bolo Breath from Momo and just reformed.

Stop with this bullshit Yamatard wank. She ain't up there with top people.

Not only that, Yamato made hybrid Kaido bleed even after hybrid Kaido clashed with her attack lol. So literally Ryokugyu handled a point blank defenseless sneak attack better than Kaido handled an attack from Yamato that was weakened by clashing with his own attack, lol
Yeah that was crazy

Ryokugyu literally looked like a world breaker until Shanks pulled up to promote his movie 😒
Post automatically merged:

Yamato will be negged by green bull
She basically was
Wtf are you on about?

I’m not saying why didn’t he use CoC coating, but in Marineford, a major milestone in BBs career where he literally stated this is his era, oda didn’t give him Conquerors haki.

In his current fight with CoC coating long established, Blackbeards focusing on devil fruits as his prime fighting style.

And yeah he scarred shanks, never said he didn’t have haki or wasn’t strong, but he’s never been hinted at having CoC
Why would Oda focus on Blackbeards haki when the rise of Blackbeard was about obtaining his second devil fruit

like how he offed Moria with a sneak attack?
Sure, why not? As long as Shiryu gets the job done. :zehaha:

More like Garp helped Roger lol no one on Roger’s crew was remotely able to compete with all of those conquerors outside of Roger himself, Rayleigh and maybe Scopper. Roger needed someone very relative to himself in order to win
:catsure:

A near-equal holding back another near-equal 😱 shocking…….
Not as shocking as Larp's inability to decide whether he wanted to be a marine or a grandfather. :risitameh:

The reason is obvious, Koby
Why do you think he’s at Blackbeard’s home turf right now?
Damn! When it's Koby, Larp went all out. When it's Ace, Larp just sat on his ass and watched. :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.