El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp is too important to be Shiryu's hype tool. Even Zoro vs Kizaru (which I dont see happening) has a higher chance.
I'm not seeing that he will beat Garp, maybe Hurt him while keeping him busy untill Blackbeard return to finish the job. That is the hype....

GARP has plot Armor right now, cause hé is The MC greatfather so BB will be thé one to finish him.

Someone need to keep him busy otherwise he will destroy Blackbeard base lol.

C

Cruxroux

Prime garp is roger equivalent. Depends on the drop of strength due to old age. His haki should remain constant. His physical stats are a tier below
Why is he below the Admirals? He's one of the strongest haki users in the verse and is the sole exception in strength among marines below the Admiral rank
Because its pointless to keep Roger level Character alive anymore.
Current admirals Are below yonkou's but their awakening is either gonna push them to their level or even above then for a while.
I was never an admiral Down player. And if garp really Admiral Level he shouldn't have any issues Rejecting shanks idea or even fighting him head on in marineford given he was the one to give Luffy his dreams.

he wont beat shiryu
doubt shiryu beats him either
think its a good time for bb to be back in egghead after fighting law.

its luffy's grandfather
if hes taken down
its most likely by the hands of bb himself
:josad:As long as shiryu lacks CoC and isn't Luffy’s next opponent,
He's getting clowned by Garp (who's popular and loved by Oda and fans)

Even Kid (who's above Shiryu and has CoC) got sacrified for Shanks wank

At this point I assume all admirals have adv CoC, ofc not on the level like Garp but I think they will pose it alongside with awakening. Akainu perhaps will also have a insane adv CoC.
No, and I'll explain it:

Admirals have to report and obey directly to the Celestial Dragons. Garp didn't want do be an admiral because he DIDN'T WANT TO OBEY. He wanna be independent.

This is a clear sign of having Haoshoku. Although, I think that Akainu is going to have this (dude is an exception).

Haoshoku is always linked to this strong sense of freedom, like Garp has, Luffy has, Roger had, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.