El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Garp is able to send Advanced CoC Shockwaves trough his Fist (pretty similar to flying Slashes just with a different type of shockwave and damage) This explains how he was able to crush Mountains easily.

Well Advanced CoC was to be expected from the Legend of the Navy and puts him now featwise probably even higher than some thought he would be.

https://flic.kr/p/2ormhhz
look even preadvcoc there were many occasion in which fist could do that with just mere pressure
King Pounch was able to remove the immense pieces of Pica Golem (1 piece is bigger than all this town that garb destroyed)

So I dont think is a matter of advcoc but pure air pressure

That said. His portrayal so far is abysmal. I hope he doesn't get collateral damage diffed or dodges Garp all together and tries sneak attacking him.
It s 50/50
Doubt oda gonna sacrifice garp but would make sense coby escapes and garp gets captured
Bb plan still continues

It s 50/50
Doubt oda gonna sacrifice garp but would make sense coby escapes and garp gets captured
Bb plan still continues
Let's see. Garp saving the new gen of the Navy and sacrificing himself makes sense but i don't see Shiryu being the guy to do it. BB had to roll up himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.