El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t buy the Sengoku one. I agree with Mihawk and Dragon though

The reason we have no Sengoku named attack is because he’s fully retired. I don’t see him fighting in final war I’ll be honest
That's possible, but He wasn't Retired Pre-TS & yet Oda didn't Name his Signature Attack
If Garp didn't have this Chapter, i wouldn't have expect one for Sengoku, but i believe this Chapter confirms we will have one

Garp is also half-retired btw, He became a Marine Instructor (Similar to Zephyr)

Oda just had Big Mom, Marco and the Scabbards as King and Queen's hypetools

And some people swear he wont hype Zoro and Sanji's next opponents much more :kobeha:

If thats the case then Jinbe is definitely the last crew member unless Aokiji actually sticks to his guns on motive and even fights the crew

Yamato is with the Thousand Sunny in my heart and that's all that matters :josad:

I just find quite whatever to the "wow the bb pirate titanic captains need to match the same amount of straw hats"

That only happened in alabasta (1v1)

"Signature Technique" revealed so far: (Warlords, Admirals, Yonko, Revo Leaders ... etc)
(It should be Noted that it's important to know Signature Techniques cuz Ultimate Techniques will be based on them)
* means those Ultimate Techniques could get Upgraded & are not Necessarily The Best we will see of them till Manga Ends
(Luffy & Jinbe are Excluded)

Buggy ---> Bara Bara Ho (Bara Bara Festival*)
Crocodile ---> Desert Spada (Desert La Spada*)
Blackbeard ---> Black Hole (???)
Moria ---> Doppelman (Shadow Asgard)
Kuma ---> Pad Ho (Ursus Shock*)
Hancock ---> Mero Mero Mellow (Slave Arrow*)
Law ---> Room (K-Room*)
Doflamingo ---> Parasite (Birdcage)

Aokiji ---> Ice Age (???)
Kizaru ---> Yata No Kagami (???)
Akainu ---> Dai Funka (???)
Fujitora ---> Gravito (???)
Ryokugyu ---> Kinniku Mori Mori (???)
Garp ---> Galaxy Impact (???)

Big Mom ---> Soul Pocus (???)
Kaidou ---> Bolo Breath (Kaen Daiko)
Shanks ---> Divine Departure (???)

Sabo ---> Ryu No Kagizume (???)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ConquistadoR
This means that Major Characters remaining without their Signature Attacks Named are:
Mihawk - Dragon - Whitebeard - Sengoku - Weevil

Weevil is a Post-TS Character & We barely saw him, that's why we haven't seen his Attack yet
Whitebeard was seen Fight to The Death (But it seems Oda will Hype his Signature Attack in a New Flashback similar to Oden or Roger)

This means:

Out of Marines (Admirals), Oda chose to keep Sengoku The Buddha Last
Out of Pirates (Yonko/Warlords), He chose to keep Mihawk The WSS Last
Out of Rebels (Revos Army), He chose to keep Dragon The Worst Criminal Last

While Garp, Shanks & Sabo are simply Runner-Ups (2nd Strongest) but have Greater Influence
And Story started with Luffy, Zoro & Koby (Do The Math) ---> Oda literally used a Narrator Box to Separate between their Arc & Rest of Story
Do you think we’d ever see a signature attack from Rayleigh or is his portrayal in the story enough?

Really hyped for Garp.

As said, SWORD members seems to be lower ranked than normal Marines. Tashigi is there, wonder if she joined them, and Smoker too.

The ship close to Egghead most likely have Laffite, Devon and Kuzan.

Also, Perona probably is freeing more people than Moria

Status
Not open for further replies.