El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you see the trail coming out from a single pixel and following all the extension of the island? Is not that hard dude, put your glasses on.
Post automatically merged:

Best Thread I made on this forum that gave me that.
Wtf are you talking about. If the panel was to scale, that would make King and Zoro the size of mountains.....

Don't ignore that in your absurd claim that the haki is as big as the island.

and there are people who put the blame on the zoro fans for everything lol
exactly which makes no sense hell most zoro fans i know at least said zoro would get the power off of this statement alone from rayleigh
and in turn mihawk would have it as he has made a name for himself... me personally i have always suspected garp,dragon,og admirals,new admirals,potentially sabo,bb and most def mihawk and the list could grow to have coc now whether or not they all join the handful of the vey strongest thats up to oda i think everyone mentioned could have it as they will be the current top tiers of the era.

Wtf are you talking about. If the panel was to scale, that would make King and Zoro the size of mountains.....

Don't ignore that in your absurd claim that the haki is as big as the island.
Dude you are embarrassing yourself. Stop lying. I'm not the one who claim his haki trail to be as big as the island but half of it and that panel just supports that. We can't see where either the trail or the island ends but there is a big part of the island being shown and the trail is following it length.

Dude you are embarrassing yourself. Stop lying. I'm not the one who claim his haki trail to be as big as the island but half of it and that panel just supports that. We can't see where either the trail or the island ends but there is a big part of the island being shown and the trail is following it length.
It's called perspective. If you hold your hand away from your face, you can fit the moon between two fingers. Is your hand bigger than the moon? The haki is at the forefront, the island is just the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.