El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Blackbeard so far I really don't like the devil fruits Oda's given to Blackbeard's Impel Down recruits.

Shiryu: Seems like he's just going to end up a gimmick fight, diamond fruit theory was way cooler. I hope Oda does make the invisible fruit special with it's awakening... but i'm not sure if that's going to him.

Wolf: He would be way more threatening if his size wasn't from his devil fruit, imagine a 180 meter giant with a logia or a strong paramecia.

Devon: Seems like an upgraded version of Mr.2's fruit, expected more from allegedly the most dangerous female pirate in Impel Down. Disappointing.

Pizarro: Seems like a shitty version of Pica's fruit. Don't get why Oda gave him a cat theme if he isn't going to have a cat zoan lmao.

Vasco: Honestly, this is fine for him, and pretty much what i expected.

Auger's fruit is cool, and pretty busted in theory. Burgess and Doc Q both suit their characters pretty well, but with the impel down recruits... i feel like Oda dropped the ball lol

I doubt that Pizarro's DF works like Pica's. He's fusing with things around him so his body becomes whatever he's touching unlike Pica who covers himself with stone.
If Shiryu stabbed the face on the ground Pizarro would die on the spot. :watchout:

Imo no since Garp just destroys some town using his AdvCoC fist, something Luffy surpass with just CoA Boundman without AdvCoC, Shanks did some buy 1 get 1 free half-shot stuff to a guy who tank and match countless attacks from some grandma who contributed half of Hakai.
lt's not that.. Garp slammed his Ship he infused with AdCoC to the ground.. That is Crazy bro..

lmbued AdCoC attack > AdCoC attack

lt's a higher level of Haki skills..
Post automatically merged:

When someone signs up for WG, Rootbeer should be on ignore by default.
Bruh.. You would miss out on my Legendary insight..

Status
Not open for further replies.