El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ambition has Shikamaru shown as a child to warrant ACoC or even basic CoC for that matter?

After the death of asuma, he inherited his will but asuma’s will was simply to take care of his family. Nothing all that big
He doesn't need a grand ambition, Katakuri wanted to protect his family and Whitebeard just wanted a family.

Shikamaru is a natural leader that everyone gravitate to.

@Blackbeard so far I really don't like the devil fruits Oda's given to Blackbeard's Impel Down recruits.

Shiryu: Seems like he's just going to end up a gimmick fight, diamond fruit theory was way cooler. I hope Oda does make the invisible fruit special with it's awakening... but i'm not sure if that's going to him.

Wolf: He would be way more threatening if his size wasn't from his devil fruit, imagine a 180 meter giant with a logia or a strong paramecia.

Devon: Seems like an upgraded version of Mr.2's fruit, expected more from allegedly the most dangerous female pirate in Impel Down. Disappointing.

Pizarro: Seems like a shitty version of Pica's fruit. Don't get why Oda gave him a cat theme if he isn't going to have a cat zoan lmao.

Vasco: Honestly, this is fine for him, and pretty much what i expected.

Auger's fruit is cool, and pretty busted in theory. Burgess and Doc Q both suit their characters pretty well, but with the impel down recruits... i feel like Oda dropped the ball lol
Still feeling indifferent at the moment since none of these fruits has shown their limit in a fight yet, but going with environment manipulation rather than a Nemean Lion might stem from Pizarro's previous status as a corrupt royalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.