El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A normal person who has super humanly genetically modified bullies for siblings who are stronger than a fully grown adult man….well multiple fully grown adult males who beat them to the point where they’d possibly die would easily give up on their dreams after being constantly beatin or they’d simply die

But the unmodified Sanji didn’t die…..Sanji also never gave up his dream of being a cook and his dream is even greater realizing he wants to find the all blue, a dream almost as impossible and crazy as the dream to become the pirate king because there’s no telling whether or not it’s even real
If you think about it it's very clear that the All Blue is the One Piece planet, just with the Red Line removed.

Are Law and Kid stronger than the Old legends now?
If you mean the Yonkōs in their prime then no, not yet. Kid has a ways to go if he got his butt kicked by Shanks shortly after he tried to attack him. Law should get a bit stronger too, if he’s still alive…

This isn’t even an agenda thing. If you lose a fight then that probably means you need to train some more. :goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Manga timeskip overall
Hmm.

I really liked Naruto conversion into Naruto Shippuden. The story from Sasuke's perspective was really fun and Naruto didn't get that bad until the end of the Pain arc and even after that, Hokage Summit was just fun. I like bits and pieces from the 4th Great Ninja War although the arc itself is shit.

Tokyo Ghoul's timeskip was cool.

Major ( Baseball series ) timeskips were cool.

There were many more but those were some random or not long ones so I won't name every single one of them because it would take too long.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmm.

I really liked Naruto conversion into Naruto Shippuden. The story from Sasuke's perspective was really fun and Naruto didn't get that bad until the end of the Pain arc and even after that, Hokage Summit was just fun. I like bits and pieces from the 4th Great Ninja War although the arc itself is shit.

Tokyo Ghoul's timeskip was cool.

Major ( Baseball series ) timeskips were cool.

There were many more but those were some random or not long ones so I won't name every single one of them because it would take too long.
did we ever talk about the time skip in kengan omega? the one a bit after purgatory and the eddie fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.