Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081, "Kuzan, Captain of the 10th ship of the Blackbeard Pirates"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
@Warine I'm all in for Shiryu hype, as he should be someone special as far as Zoro's opponents are concerned. That being said yeah Shiryu rn being stronger or equal to Kuzan is nonsense, we don't know if Teach beats Kuzan (which if he does it would come down to a matchup thing).

Being able to claim superiority even over a single Admiral is a gigantic task. Oda until now has given us exactly one confirmed instance in the manga where an Admiral lost...and it was at the hands of another Admiral, with the match being extreme diff, a match which lasted 10 days and that all the world watched.

Obviously we have other top tiers too and we rank all those people how we think it's best but the point is, like @ZenZu had said, some people throw around terms like "Admiral level" far too lightly. There's some real disrispect out there lol.
Yea I agree, why tag me tho kuzan beat shilliew beyond neg diff:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

It's simple if he can't get away from surface level icing, I don't even see why someone would think he stand a chance, it literally does not make sense:endthis:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Law got no diffed

Thats what happens when you try to pull out a Luffy but dont have Zoro by your side.
:kayneshrug:
Who needs Zolo when you have a Bepo :catsure:

I think Shashi & Penguin (Either One of them or Both or couple others with them too) managed to Kidnap Pudding
Yes! There must be a reason why it was shown that these two were about to destroy BBs ship from beneath in 1064. Also Oda emphasized how reliable these two are in a SBS right before this happened :lawbepo:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Exactly, and when you check Panel of Law's Crew Defeated, i was only able to count 15-16
He should have 20 (Not counting Bepo)
Yes, exactly those two were missing on that panel. They have a recognizable design, so I think you normally would have seen them. This and Bepos "They wont die"- declaration towards Law makes me sure that theres about to happen more and Oda didn't show us everything here for a reason :catrude:

Imagine BBs face when he now has the RP copies but Pudding is gone :milaugh:

About the part where Kuzan mentioned the Ohara incident at the bar with BB crew, is he refering to Saul when he mentioned girl (Robin) and a friend? It didn’t look like they were friends.

Also, interesting to see there are pirates that made it far before Dragon (?) sunk them.

Hmmm thats also true for Kuzan. Kinda curious as of why he joined BB of all people
I believe Kuzan is Snape in this story and Garp is Dumbledore. Many potential similarities including

- Garp is a top Marine and Dumbledore top Hogwarts. Garp is the secret leader of Sword just like Dumbledore was the secret leader of the Order of Phoenix.

- Kuzan is a genius in his own right just like Snape was. Not at Prime Garps/Dumbledores level but strong enough to kill them in their old age and hold his own against most.

- Snape was perhaps the most skilled occlumens in the series, not even Voldemort could read his true thoughts. Kuzan might be the same. He is the only one that can stay undercover close to BB.

- Snape had personal aspirations that didn't fully match with Order of Phoenix, Hogwarts or Death Eater even if he was undercover Order of Phoenix, official Hogwarts and for a time Death Eater. Kuzan has aspirations that don't match Sword, Marines or Pirates even if he has been secret Sword member, official Marine and for a time BB Pirate.