Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Looks like Akainu's whole body should be full of wounds. This is what Aokiji says when Pizarro asks if he at least took 1 of his arm since he took one of his legs, but Aokiji says that nope but he should have wounds all over his body

Translation thanks to @ivaannom
Oda reminding to the readers that Wuzan left permanent scars all over the red dogs body despite devil fruit disadvantage:kuzanshut:

The battle isn't about roles

Oda isn't giving lafitte to Nami
He's too strong and too important

Van vs Ussop
Devon vs Robin
Pizarro vs Franky
Doc vs Brook
Wolf vs Chopper + Nami
Ehhhh actually this chapter makes me think that Nami vs Lafitte will probably happen since Lafitte is shown acting like an advisor to Teach, and Nami has that dynamic with Luffy moreso than any other SH

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Law will come back. His crew and his hat are still there, he would never leave them behind :smoothy:
I know. I've been saying this.
Law is one of the top 4 most iconic characters in OP. Oda will protect him. Even if he loses it won't be clean and it won't be the end of his arc.
I doesn't necessarily need to be an undeserved W. I meant even if he loses, and I think he will for BB's final arc set up, Law's not done for good. He'll be back. It's like when Luffy loses to Kaido or Croc early on. Law's a main character too.
He HAD to lose here for long term story reasons. I know it's hard seeing one of your favs lose in the moment, but like you said all signs are pointing towards long term gain from this short term set back :pepebusi:

I know y'all gave up on Kid, but I actually think this gives me confidence for his return too.

Status
Not open for further replies.