Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K: Poneglyph, huh? I don't have any good memories about it.

K: Even I won't forget about it if I found that stand out stone like it in Ohara. The only thing I remember is my best friend who's rebelled against Government...

K: And the other is the fate of one sad looking girl That I hold for now..

P: What's with this dulled tale of his?

P: What should we do, general? If we stole his power, it'll be a tremendous strength to our army!

K: I heard that, you damn brat! Y'all that bad want to go to the Ice Land?

P: Uwaah!!

K: Also, I heard about that you hunt people with power like me. Bring it on!!

BB: Wait, Kuzan!

BB: Sorry for my crew! He's spoken foolishly!

BB: I don't intend for that!
whos P?

So who's gonna create the New Betting Thread?

Red-Hair Pirates --- W
Blackbeard Pirates --- W

Kid Pirates --- L
Heart Pirates --- L

Oda grouped Luffy with both (He is Part of Team 3B Supernova & also Team Yonko)
So there is No Third Option, Egghead Incident will End with "Straw Hats Pirates W or L" by Narrator

However, bear in mind that Shanks & Blackbeard who got W, received Poneglyphs from their Opponents
So for Luffy to have Similar W, not only Cross Guild must have one too, but both must Win Poneglyphs for Pattern to make sense

Or there is Second Option where the Pattern is much easier to fulfill
Straw Hats Pirates gets Defeated ---> Thousand Sunny Destroyed ---> Luffy presumed Dead ---> News that would Shock The World
(Whirlpool Man is gonna do the Honors)

Make your Bets
Cross Guild are not after Poneglyphs though? They hunt Marines.

The Straw Hats already took that major loss to Kizaru and co. two years, it won't happen again. They're a Yonko crew now and should be grouped with the RHP and BBP, not the Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates.

Also, two Yonko already fell very recently, why would Luffy’s fall shock the world? Something like Saturn's death would be more fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.