Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The L's of Kuzan in the chapter:

• BB with a less structured crew than the current one asks Kuzan without any hesitation to unfreeze all his subordinates, ending the old story that he was afraid of Akainu, when he is literally casually requesting this from Kuzan, who is equal to Akainu.
  • Regardless of the reasons and motivations for Kuzan to join the Blackbeard Pirates as a direct subordinate to BB, the portrait remains: BB recruited a former admiral and candidate for Fleet Admiral as a subordinate. Technically, BB is above Kuzan, and the funniest part is that Kuzan still comments on BB's lack of concern about having Kuzan as a member, which screams BB's trustworthiness in himself.
  • Kuzan is currently risking his neck against Garp on behalf of Blackbeard.
  • Kuzan has so far chosen to use his powers instead of Haoshoku, which would be a better option for the type of fighter Garp is, but he did not use such Haki, contributing greatly to the fact that he does not possess Haoshoku.
  • Haoshoku is able to easily deal with Kuzan's freezing power (remember that practically all Yonkous possess it).
  • Garp, a nearly centenarian man, is dominating and easily blitzing Kuzan.
  • At the beginning of the chapter, we have Garp complaining that his attack has become weaker, indicating his decline in terms of strength due to age. However, Kuzan is still being destroyed. LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
''(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece.''

@Reborn

If the government has that, then they can't find One Piece without defeating Government.

So the final battle is before finding One Piece.

@Erkan12 @Blackbeard
BB definitely has no clue about immortality. I guess I overestimated BBs knowledge on DFs.
''Well then! I'm conflicted, should I -sell- the Ope Ope no Mi, or should I -use- it...
Can it even make me immortal?! ''

Who took the bigger L, BB hater you or Lee who thought Aokiji was partners with BB?

:suresure:

BB didn't apologize to Ace for his crewmates behaviour :kobeha:
Aokiji told him he'd sent them to the ice age and negged 2 of them right in front of BB :kobeha:
And Oda even explains that Kuzan chose to follow BB because they have the same intention and BB has a crew/plan already ready not because he's inferior :kobeha:

Kuzan was definitely > BB in that flashback and still is

Only 3 DF BB that will beat Shanks will surpass Kuzan
He didn't attack Ace after Ace attacked him with Hiken, you want him to apologize for getting hit by Ace, Aokiji didn't attack BB that's the difference, and told his crew back off. He admitted he committed a crime by killing Thatch, he was being a gentlemen to Ace as well.

Same shit, they were sitting on the bar of course he will say for his crewmate wants to attacking him lmao.

You are retarded at this point to think Aokiji would become an underling to someone who isnt stronger than him.

Imagine negging 4 commanders, making BB shit himself and the leakers dont even mention ANYTHING about it.
Insane lol if it was Shanks we'd have gotten full spoilers on the event 2 days before raws.
No they simply don't know anything. Pew admitted like hours before the raws came that he doesn't have the raws himself. Guys like pew and Drumz what looks like if are fed bits of Info from another source.

Only Eten and Lance are legit

Imagine negging 4 commanders, making BB shit himself and the leakers dont even mention ANYTHING about it.
Insane lol if it was Shanks we'd have gotten full spoilers on the event 2 days before raws.
Anti-admirals agenda is real
I remember for 1055 they only mentionned Momo's boro breath and Aramaki retreating after feeling Shanks COC but nothing about Aramaki negging the scabbards off-screen

The L's of Kuzan in the chapter:

• BB with a less structured crew than the current one asks Kuzan without any hesitation to unfreeze all his subordinates, ending the old story that he was afraid of Akainu, when he is literally casually requesting this from Kuzan, who is equal to Akainu.
  • Regardless of the reasons and motivations for Kuzan to join the Blackbeard Pirates as a direct subordinate to BB, the portrait remains: BB recruited a former admiral and candidate for Fleet Admiral as a subordinate. Technically, BB is above Kuzan, and the funniest part is that Kuzan still comments on BB's lack of concern about having Kuzan as a member, which screams BB's trustworthiness in himself.
  • Kuzan is currently risking his neck against Garp on behalf of Blackbeard.
  • Kuzan has so far chosen to use his powers instead of Haoshoku, which would be a better option for the type of fighter Garp is, but he did not use such Haki, contributing greatly to the fact that he does not possess Haoshoku.
  • Haoshoku is able to easily deal with Kuzan's freezing power (remember that practically all Yonkous possess it).
  • Garp, a nearly centenarian man, is dominating and easily blitzing Kuzan.
inb4 the man with the scar is Scopper, old era is absolutely merking the current one

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Roger spanks 2 Kaidos midd diff stop, no Silver medalist can fight Roger.
Prime Rayleigh is Above Kaido
LOL are you dreaming? Roger isn't even able to take down Oden in his youth and far from his prime using a Komurasaki, and you think he's beating the embodiment of strength that King stated is stronger than his equal Whitebeard?

Kaidou himself told us that Roger is only someone capable of fighting him and not superior, which ends any discussion of Roger being superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.