Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hearing reports that the opposite happened from my sources. That Kuzan defeated Garp. I’ll hold out and see.

But on my word as an Admiral fan, if Garp defeated Kuzan, I will request an account deletion. I refuse to follow such a series and will go down with the ship.
Garp vs Kuzan will never be a serious fight so results don't matter. Kuzan is a good dude.

I am still hearing reports that the opposite happened from my sources. That Kuzan defeated Garp. I’ll hold out and see.

But on my word as an Admiral fan, if Garp defeated Kuzan, I will request an account deletion. I refuse to follow such a series and will go down with the ship.
Aokiji is not gonna be defeated it’s impossible. Tho even Aokiji taking out Garp this fast doesn’t make sense so it should take some effort first.

I'm fairly certain that Aokiji is a double agent secret sword member, and is throwing against Garp.
Aokiji is giving Garp a way to save Coby and scram, hence not going all out.

This could tie well into why BB would keep Law alive, since he would need a new bargaining chip to get king status from WG, since Coby would escape. Since otherwise, there would be no reason to keep Law alive, BB could instead steal Law's DF ability.

Law would be that bargaining chip to leverage against WG/marines.

WG placed 5 billion price on Law's DF. Plus he's an ex-Shichibukai. There would be value in getting Law, for WG

Wow so Aokiji is the Tenth Titanic Captain, that means there will be someone replacing him when he leaves..

But the Aokiji vs Garp fake fight doesn't seem much interesting..
Obviously they are friends and Aokiji is not going all out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.