• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

DFless BB = Top 3 in WB Pirates, scarred Shanks
1 DF BB = Admiral level
2 DFs BB = Above Admiral level

Ray is Admiral level.
You do realize that BB scarred a young Shanks who had not even formed his crew yet. I doubt he was strong enough that you can use him to hype BB.

Teach with his DF was bodied by Magellan, who was considered an equal to Shiryuu. I doubt he was admiral level, probably was close to Marco in terms of strength.

I can agree that BB post time skip is above the admirals, but as Shanks showed with Greenbull, that is to be expected for a Yonko.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We know that in the twisted mindset of Green Bull, a mindset that fears Kaido and runs away from Shanks and performs fraudulent feats against exhausted and injured opponents, the admirals of the Marine headquarters cannot afford to lose to "subordinates", but it is acceptable for them to lose to captains.

Aokiji being declared as a subordinate means that Green Bull doesn't see himself losing to him? Which means that we can assume that according to Green Bull's twisted mindset, he is more powerful than Aokiji, who is equal to Akainu and almost killed him in a 10-day fight, imagine Shanks and Kaido, who put fear in Green Bull, who according to his own words cannot afford to lose to Aokiji, a subordinate.

:quest::quest:

It just doesn't make sense for me that he would join Blackbeard and his crew heinous criminals knowing his character.
If he really wanted to become a pirate it would make much more sense to join something like the red hair pirates.
Two scenarios:
1) he betrays them
2) oda wanted to create a plot line with kuzan and stuff and tenth captain but is too lazy to actually do it so he’ll just roll with aokiji ignoring character

You do realize that BB scarred a young Shanks who had not even formed his crew yet. I doubt he was strong enough that you can use him to hype BB.

Teach with his DF was bodied by Magellan, who was considered an equal to Shiryuu. I doubt he was admiral level, probably was close to Marco in terms of strength.

I can agree that BB post time skip is above the admirals, but as Shanks showed with Greenbull, that is to be expected for a Yonko.
Bro shanks was shown without scar when he found uta.he was 20 back then.

Two scenarios:
1) he betrays them
2) oda wanted to create a plot line with kuzan and stuff and tenth captain but is too lazy to actually do it so he’ll just roll with aokiji ignoring character
would believe the second scenario it if his first action post-ts wasn't to save Smoker and his men and then tell him that he is still who he is . Also I believe straw hats crew is complete so that means one blackbeard captain has to go

''you do realize'' :suresure: at least don't use that when you don't know.

All of your power scales goes to garbage with this lack of information.

Shanks already had his original crew and was captain before fighting DFless BB:

Shanks compared DFless BB to Mihawk for a reason.

DFless BB scarring Shanks is a feat like Mihawk without special sword and without sword techniques scarring Shanks.

It just doesn't make sense for me that he would join Blackbeard and his crew heinous criminals knowing his character.
If he really wanted to become a pirate it would make much more sense to join something like the red hair pirates.
Kuzan knew what the Blackbeard Pirates are doing. Blackbeard doesn’t hide his intention of reaching raftel and likely because Blackbeard is always recruiting he was easy to join.

Kuzan could simply be wanting to see the world from the eyes of someone like BBP. Doing a complete turn from a marine, dignified, Garp's protege at some point to a Blackbeard pirate and how the world looks from their view.

Status
Not open for further replies.