Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am not planning to return on the forum, the chapter is interesting enough for me to share my thought on it.

This chapter basically confirm what I thought since we saw garp heading to Hachinosu:

-this arc is a Blackbeard/aokiji/Garp/Coby arc.

-The person who will defeat garp is aokiji, you can be deluded and think otherwise, that's on you but there is just no way there will be no callback in the arc to what garp just said

-Coby will unlock COC with garp's death🤢

Now for the thing I am not totally sure:

-Garp will defeat all the Blackbeard pirates (except the one heading to egghead) including Blackbeard. It feels like Oda is setting up Blackbeard's last big L before the streak of win. The only guy that I see having a clean shot against garp is the backstabbing merchant Lilliew.

-The minks can transform into sulongs without a full moon but it's just like COC, they have to absolutely be in need to transform like Luffy using coc in Marineford and the very strongest can transform in sulong whenever they want.

-Second option, Blackbeard is related to the moon

-Carrot will be the one able to transform into her sulong form whenever she want.

Now the powerscaling talk:

For me this chapter doesn't change anything that much, I just moved old garp next to old whitebeard, never really make sense that whitebeard somehow aged better than the other old men so now old beard and old garp are the ceiling for most of the current gen.

My biggest change is actually for shanks,
I always felt like Oda wrote mainly on feeling but this might just not be the case after all. If garp actually beat Blackbeard, this guy shanks is just not it and is weaker than old beard and old garp. I had him near equal to Mihawk who is in my all time top 3 with akainu and dragon although it never made sense with what mihawk said and did but it seems like Oda value that after all.

This chapter is not perfect for me thought because it seems like Oda doesn't want to get rid of Blackbeard commanders whether they takes L or not and when I say BB commanders, I am obviously talking about the backstabbing merchant.

So this is with big regret that I announce my depart of the Zoro hivemind my fellow zoro fans. While I still believe that Mihawk is an all time top 3 because this placement was never about agenda, I just can't support a character whose next next big fight will be against the invisible guy.

Farewell guys
:endthis:
Who is blud
Why he crying

While I am not planning to return on the forum, the chapter is interesting enough for me to share my thought on it.

This chapter basically confirm what I thought since we saw garp heading to Hachinosu:

-this arc is a Blackbeard/aokiji/Garp/Coby arc.

-The person who will defeat garp is aokiji, you can be deluded and think otherwise, that's on you but there is just no way there will be no callback in the arc to what garp just said

-Coby will unlock COC with garp's death🤢

Now for the thing I am not totally sure:

-Garp will defeat all the Blackbeard pirates (except the one heading to egghead) including Blackbeard. It feels like Oda is setting up Blackbeard's last big L before the streak of win. The only guy that I see having a clean shot against garp is the backstabbing merchant Lilliew.

-The minks can transform into sulongs without a full moon but it's just like COC, they have to absolutely be in need to transform like Luffy using coc in Marineford and the very strongest can transform in sulong whenever they want.

-Second option, Blackbeard is related to the moon

-Carrot will be the one able to transform into her sulong form whenever she want.

Now the powerscaling talk:

For me this chapter doesn't change anything that much, I just moved old garp next to old whitebeard, never really make sense that whitebeard somehow aged better than the other old men so now old beard and old garp are the ceiling for most of the current gen.

My biggest change is actually for shanks,
I always felt like Oda wrote mainly on feeling but this might just not be the case after all. If garp actually beat Blackbeard, this guy shanks is just not it and is weaker than old beard and old garp. I had him near equal to Mihawk who is in my all time top 3 with akainu and dragon although it never made sense with what mihawk said and did but it seems like Oda value that after all.

This chapter is not perfect for me thought because it seems like Oda doesn't want to get rid of Blackbeard commanders whether they takes L or not and when I say BB commanders, I am obviously talking about the backstabbing merchant.

So this is with big regret that I announce my depart of the Zoro hivemind my fellow zoro fans. While I still believe that Mihawk is an all time top 3 because this placement was never about agenda, I just can't support a character whose next next big fight will be against the invisible guy.

Farewell guys
:endthis:
WARINE :finally: maybe we’ll see more of you when Mihawk makes some moves or some other crazy hype shit happens :endthis:

A Troll : Someone who has no real purpose in life and makes fun of it for not being able to own up to his foolishness..

A Slanderer : Someone who wants to assert their lack of Superioty and Confirmation Bias to remain in their reassuring delusions instead of challenging their fear of potentially being wrong or confidence as a person..

Difference in Law and Kidd's treatment/potrayal is insane:catsweat:
One actually put in work against a Yonko & survives the encounter whereas the other was one-shot and is dead till confirmed otherwise
Kidd Pirates are annihilated whereas the Heart Pirates were simply defeated.
Also has to be said, Law's crew has taken a lot of shit from the fandom and albeit not powerhouses like the SHs they've have proved to be pretty impressive through this clash with Teach and a few men :cheers:
Thoughts about the Teach-Shanks plot now with Law-Kid out of the race?

Difference in Law and Kidd's treatment/potrayal is insane:catsweat:
One actually put in work against a Yonko & survives the encounter whereas the other was one-shot and is dead till confirmed otherwise
Kidd Pirates are annihilated whereas the Heart Pirates were simply defeated.
Also has to be said, Law's crew has taken a lot of shit from the fandom and albeit not powerhouses like the SHs they've have proved to be pretty impressive through this clash with Teach and a few men :cheers:
There’s no difference in portrayal

Kid just fought a stronger yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.