Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Garp wank from the leakers was bullshit. Even if punch from the previous chapter turned out to be overrated. :suresure:
Considering that this is the part where Oda hypes him before having him lose it's not looking good for him. :suresure:

I like the FB with Aokiji, looking forward to read the scans.
Indeed:

This shit is small as fuck. overatted hype is all we got from previous chapter:myman::suresure:

You are coping so hard.

Why do admiral fans not understand Mihawk doesn't have an interest in being an emperor, and straight up says he can off buggy any time.

We literally see Buggy beg to lick Mihawk's boots
You are coping so hard.

Why do Yonkou fans not understandAokiji doesn't have an interest in being a BBP, but has a plan on his own?

We have literally seen him saying that to Smoker back in PH.

Hahaha I was just saying Oda’s always gonna gas Garp. Hence, Marine CHADs had nothing to worry about in a Garp vs Blackbeard Pirates fight. I take back what I said here @Elder Lee Hung :kobeha:

Only my motherfucking GOAT can turn a win-win powerscaling situation into a lose-lose. The man’s proficiency at destroying a long running arc’s payoff, is only eclipsed by his proficiency at destroying powerscalers’ hopes and dreams worldwide. Truly a once in a lifetime GOAAAAAT

On top of that, my GOAT’s impulsive situational portrayal continues to toy with wankers :finally:

The No. 2 color page is going to be turned into a meme now. He explicitly indicated it’s a strength ranking. So sword wankers will propose Shiryu >>>> Aokiji. Yet, Admiral bros will claim Aokiji wasn’t a confirmed Blackbeard commander at the time, so Oda didn’t include him in the BBP ranking to not ruin the reveal. And they’ll dickride Aokiji >>>> Shiryu till the cow comes home. At the end of the day both propositions are equally as valid. As y’alls attempt to rigorously study One Piece’s powerscaling will always contradict its inherent indeterminism :suresure:

BUT MY GOAT IS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND I’M HERE TO MEME THE FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWNS

Good shit brother
Warp is him

He takes twice the pain
He takes twice the damage(not pain) from attacks because his darkness works like gravity and enhances attacks. Now speaking logically this does not apply on attacks that are unaffected by gravity like Law’s k’room attacks or attacks infused with Haki that are immune to devil fruit abilities. Meaning BB takes the normal force of attacks in those cases.

One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet

Aokiji has been in the marines for decades, and was a former fan and student of Garp, so he KNOWS everything that hes capable of since he was fighting by his side years ago…

AND YET he was still confident enough to come to this matchup to fight him

getting bodyslammed by ACoC is definitely not something new to him, I’m sure he saw Garp fighting like that before

what could this mean?
:quest:
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki

I still think Kuzan is a Sword member, he is too strong for being only a yonko commander, he is definitely undercover and now he has to fight his idol Garp, let's see what will happen

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
yeah kuzan is a beast he pretty much solo BB crew this is probably before time skip and bb devil hunt but still

the spoiler made it seem like kuzan got his ass beat but this chapter hypes him even more wtf

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.