One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
People call this a mid chapter but really after seeing it fully in context, you can see its ultimately necessary to justify why Buggy (as a joke or not), fully exemplifies being a pirate, let alone a Yonko. This is actual payoff from early parts of the story where Oda decided to keep him relevant, and it works wonders imo.

Im really hoping they recruit more manpower, because Buggy of all people commanding them is fucking hilarious and great
It’s a great chapter and it further reinforces the idea that Oda actually plans on making Cross Guild a legitimate contender in the PK race

Like you, I’m hoping (and believe) Oda will do the actual legwork when it comes to building up Cross Guild

Recruiting Moria after he escapes and freeing Doflamingo would be a great start and actually benefits Crocodile and Mihawk since they need to amass strong forces to build and maintain their “Utopia”

It all works out!

Buggy the first to expose this fraudster
:myman:
You know what ,now i really hope BB gets rid of Shanks :pepeanger:

He let his brother Buggy down ,who put all his hopes into Shanks in becoming the new king .
Buggy doesn‘t hate Shanks ,our boy is just mad disappointed in the path Shanks choose .

and for what ?
Becoming a Yonko losing an arm ,to an fodder Seaking only to say in the end "i inspired Luffy ".:chopoff:

Buggy and Shanks could be on top together if they joined forces in the beginning :pepebuggy:

As if embarrassing an Admiral and a 3 bil berry pirate wasn’t enough, I can’t believe Oda retconned Buggy and Shanks’ relationship just so he could suck Red Hair’s dick even more. :gokulaugh: