One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
While people are busy slander mihawk .
’Why no one talking about IMU fail to kill sabo because his secret will exposed by him ?

Gorsei hide IMU existence from navy .
‘’It make IMU look bad , that sabo get away and know his secret and about tell everyone.

How you even carry people by ship and yourself when weapon is about to fire so quickly. ?

Either I hope oda offer better explainaction but he won’t explain as usual .
Imu's goal was to destroy the island and not to kill sabo. Sabo was unlucky to be there but he got out in time

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What does buggy have to do with it ? he is still in a yonko crew and said to be hunting marines, every person who got a bounty is based on the danger he opposes whether u like it or no, so overall he is worth 3.6b
It matters a lot because Mihawk is not bound by regular logistics.

I doubt Buggy and Captain John treasure plot is over. He will settle for it eventually

Shanks not aiming for PK make sense. Should be something related to Rocks. The timing of him changing his mind is interesting. At that age someone probably convinced him to it

Oda will soon gather all the important characters in one place. Including Garp, Sabo and Shanks Maybe in Egghead. and that's when the big event happen( Wich is the return of Rocks pirates)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Buggy is the most misunderstood character in One Piece. Gets dismissed out of hand as he doesn't figure into power debates.

Luffy, Buggy and Blackbeard are the 3 most thematically resonant characters in the series. Of course Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Law are the most important, popular, beloved and wanked by Oda. But Buggy and Blackbeard are the only characters that are as big-picture relevant as Luffy. I can make an argument Buggy is the best "written" One Piece character given how the series' main narratives conclusions are shaping up. I'm sure he will get his hand on the One Piece treasure.

Come back to this when it happens :pepebuggy:

Buggy is the most misunderstood character in One Piece. Gets dismissed out of hand as he doesn't figure into power debates.

Luffy, Buggy and Blackbeard are the 3 most thematically resonant characters in the series. Of course Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Law are the most important, popular, beloved and wanked by Oda. But Buggy and Blackbeard are the only characters that are as big-picture relevant as Luffy. I can make an argument Buggy is the best "written" One Piece character given how the series' main narratives conclusions are shaping up. I'm sure he will get his hand on the One Piece treasure.

Come back to this when it happens :pepebuggy:
Buggy is Oda’s favorite character, so it makes sense he would put great thought into his development!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It's a little unfair that Oda introduced the best devil fruit ever and sent it straight to the moon, never to be seen again.
Enel is 100% coming back for the final saga. Him + space pirates are related to the ancient civilization that immigrated to the blue planet and wiped out during VA.

Good chapter! I didn’t see this chapter as a filler but a set up chapter for the final war and the race to Laughtale.

I enjoyed every single Buggy panel and moments. It’s great to know that Buggy is in the race to find the one piece. I think Cross Guild and the Strawhats will clash on Laughtale. Maybe their clash will be a Davy Fight Back? However, if that happens I don’t see Zoro and Mihawk participating. They will have their own fight for WSS.

I liked Sengoku’s comments regarding Cross Guild. Before the marines just had to worry about pirates, but now they have to worry about citizens attacking them. Also maybe the marines shouldn’t abuse their power and influence? Now, I also find T-Bones’s death pretty suspicious. The man who killed him was frail and terrified. He doesn’t seem like the type who kills. At the same time, he could have killed him through dishonorable means.

Next, Mihawk’s portrayal doesn’t seem like a big deal. Only Buggy wants the one piece, Mihawk wants to be left alone. Besides isn’t Mihawk’s bounty based off of his strength alone? I do have to say that Oda should stop stalling and actually give us some Mihawk feats. I have the feeling Oda is waiting to show us Mihawk’s true strength until Zoro fights him.

Finally, while I don’t care for Sabo, I do want to know what he witnessed.

I doubt Buggy and Captain John treasure plot is over. He will settle for it eventually

Shanks not aiming for PK make sense. Should be something related to Rocks. The timing of him changing his mind is interesting. At that age someone probably convinced him to it

Oda will soon gather all the important characters in one place. Including Garp, Sabo and Shanks Maybe in Egghead. and that's when the big event happen( Wich is the return of Rocks pirates)
Captain Johns treasure could have RPG rubbings