Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the only reason he wants to be a king allied with the world govt.

>be king allied with wg
>be allowed into the reverie to "vote" on world events
>ride the bondola up to Marie Geoise with no effort or fighting
>be 50 feet from the Empty Throne
>sit in it
>defend the position
>be king of the world
Basically yes Yes king get invited to meet the gorosei .
So...
I mean if they are dumb enought to invite him or accept his proposal but this is one piece . And those gorosei have done stupid stuf before.

Isn't Captain John one of Moria's zombies? If Moria joins CG they get the treasure.
His zombie is no more...And that's even more shit for buggy...I know oda probably already ditched the whole captain John thing with buggy. When it's not even mentioned in anyway when compared to how important it was shown to be for buggy pre TS

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Man, I hope some time dudes here will learn to just go with the flow instead of micro-analyzing everything lmao.

Buggy is the clown that can only fall upwards, characters around will act accordingly cause Oda is more powerful than all his characters combined. Just have a good laugh and enjoy the clown show lmao.
smartest worstgen user

Is this a coping mechanism to combat the Mihawk slander?
I'm not equipped to "combat" mental illness.
CG's aims to surpass the strongest power in the world, Mihawk asked Buggy if he wanted them to fight the irrelevant pirates that would get 1 shotted by Imu's weapon in his behalf but not even that is necessary because the PK is a newspaper title and you don't need to fight anyone to find the One Piece. :risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.