Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know why kaido doesnt see mihawk in chapter 1000 by luffy and only see the goats like garp xebec roger wb and SHANKS. Mihawk is even older as shanks so kaido know him of course but mihawk is not that strong like you guys thing. He is YC1
Kaido already said Warlords aren't worth a thing when talks to Kidd

He literally called "beating warlords" is a little thing, a joke...He considers doffy and the rest of warlords are weaklings

Okay let me just say:

If I wear my tinfoil hat, the WG snitch getting his hands on a DF the WG wanted for 800 years tells me there is more to that story. Just sayin'

Iirc that was Spandam's agenda, and not the WG/Imu. Franky also mentioned that Pluton was impossible to build after he saw those blueprints.
Still, that means they were getting sloppy with handling ancient weapon info which doesn't look good.

Otherwise, your record is flawlessly correct and Imu is catching those Ls :milaugh:
Tinfoil hat Apollo might be right with Shanks ,just saying :milaugh:

Thanks man :steef:

By the way we have to wait, I know Mihawk will do something really impressive next chapters, I'm looking forward for his Marine hunter and his duels vs Shanks flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.