Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIhawk dragged in buggy non sense.
We love to see it .
ok so you guys going for the one piece . SO what is the first step buggy sama ?
And OMG SABO is safe ????? I clearly did not seen it coming.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
It would be stupid if Zoro becomes the WSS and then the series just ends abruptly? Lol

You don’t think Oda isn’t going to want to draw WSS Zoro fighting in the final war, the same way pirate king Luffy will be fighting in the final war?

This isn’t even about the Admirals at this point. The Seraphim will usurp the Admirals as the ultimate Government fighters.
ideally Zoro would become the WSS after Final War.

Zoro vs Mihawk would be the last great fight, just like it was One Piece's first great fight.

I like how Oda gave us a Buggy chapter instead of the Mihawk hype everyone expected. Even if it is done in a comical way, Shanks' main rival has always been Buggy and not Mihawk.
:broocry: Shanks still has BB PTSD though, Oda should have made Shanks asking for info about Buggy and Mihawk.

Shanks vs CG could be more fun than Shanks vs BB pirates.

Yeah and even if now they are forced to go after the one piece, croc is not dropping his military utopia. They have everything necessary right now, only missing piece is pluton's location info which i think will be provided to them by Caribou who i think works for Croco
He either works for Croc or Caribou will tell Morgan who will tell the entire world which will plunge it into chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.