Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the point !

Why the “F” should Croc and Mihawk fight on behalf of Buggy??

That’s the point of his statement, why is he being dragged into something he doesn’t care about.

Also you need a translator for the Poneglph’s (either Robin or 3 eyed tribe) which they don’t have (at least what we’re aware of)
Wheres Shanks translator then?

Luffy has Robin
Teach just kidnapped Pudding (3 eyed tribe)
:ohreally:

200+ pages of mihawk slander

and not single one about sabo because who the fuck cares about him

:risitameh::saden:
Kaido couldn’t kill a single person and now it’s Imu's time
Imu is the Kaido of the final saga
Sabo is the Kinemon of the final saga
Teach will be the Big Mom of the final saga
Nika will be the Oden of the final saga
Buggy will be the Momo of the final saga
I said it here first

That’s the point !

Why the “F” should Croc and Mihawk fight on behalf of Buggy??

That’s the point of his statement, why is he being dragged into something he doesn’t care about.

Also you need a translator for the Poneglph’s (either Robin or 3 eyed tribe) which they don’t have (at least what we’re aware of)
Because that’s just who buggy is. People work for him even if they don’t want to.

Im saying that Mihawk truly wont give a fuck about Buggy's dream, same for Crocodile but will half ass their way before Mihawk actually gets serious when Zoro is finally worthy.
But he will get to flex on some poor soul who Oda sacrifices to hype Mihawk, when Zoro vs Mihawk is near.

It will be like that Brook talking about Ryuma - "I thought I could match this Samurai but he was holding back his powers all his while!"

They're still going to go after the one piece either way and buggy will still be the face of the group making him pirate king if they succeed
Them not doing specifically for their love for buggy doesn't really matter. They'll still participate in the fight for it

Zoro will still defeat mihawk and become the wss before luffy becomes pirate king and before the final war against the world government

Status
Not open for further replies.