Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*me waiting for SakazOuki to realize his mistakes and starting to stan all Yonkos not only BB*
You have no idea how deep my Admiral wank goes
This is my 3rd year writing on a forum, the other 2 years were 2016 & 2017

Back then I was having a war with everyone trying to convince them Akainu solos Roger in a Roger vs 3 Admirals thread
This is potentially hidden lore, but I nurtured the Admiral wank in Lee Hung
:araboss:

I know, waking up in the morning and having to read about the arguments of the admirals' fans can be exhausting. It's crazy,especially when those arguments don't make any sense at all. LMAO.
haha BM got owned by Law and Kid two people who cant use any form of adv haki Yonko fans need to accept it Marines>>>Pirates

Look. I get you have an agenda.

But Luffy wasn't using acoc there.

Oda blatantly drew Garp and Shanks fighting with it and they ended up doing hype shit.

Devil fruit abilities don't really matter without the powerful haki to back it up.
Kaido said in Nika form he uses both adv coa and adv coc we just didnt see it so he also use it against Lucci

Yonkos are trash

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The canon power scale is as follows:

Kaido > Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Green Bull, and the Holy Knights, as Kaido was the strongest person in the world.

Shanks > Green Bull, Kizaru, and Fujitora (in the Red movie), and Akainu due to the Marineford events.

Blackbeard > Aokiji (his subordinate) = Akainu (pre-timeskip), which means BB is superior to Kizaru, Green Bull, and Fujitora.

Big Mom is easily superior to Akainu due to the fact that she reached the same position as him based solely on her physical stats. Therefore, Big Mom > Akainu, Kizaru, Green Bull, and Fujitora.

Big Mom is also not losing to any of her subordinates, so Big Mom > Aokiji, who is equal to Akainu.

@Kawatsuki

You have no idea how deep my Admiral wank goes
This is my 3rd year writing on a forum, the other 2 years were 2016 & 2017

Back then I was having a war with everyone trying to convince them Akainu solos Roger in a Roger vs 3 Admirals thread
This is potentially hidden lore, but I nurtured the Admiral wank in Lee Hung
:araboss:
I remember reading something you where active on another forum before .

damn so you brought Lee up, explains a bit :kobeha:

Still it‘s not to late you could Stan both :pepebusi:

Stop debating endlessly about shit like this.

If they do any damage that's another story. For now early leaks make the Rev commanders look super ass. They might actually not even be above Ivankov.
Idk why but i have the feelings these are just going to be throwaway panels like Rakyuo "hitting" Kizaru in MF. (so Oda can pretend they did something). We know leaks work by now, if they did any actual damage it would be the first things leaks say lmao

Stop debating endlessly about shit like this.

If they do any damage that's another story. For now early leaks make the Rev commanders look super ass. They might actually not even be above Ivankov.
i wouldn‘t say they look ass ,i‘m kinda suprised of them making it out of Marijoa .
Both sides looked banged up Fujitora had bandages ,and Sabo has still bandages after weeks

Idk why but i have the feelings these are just going to be throwaway panels like Rakyuo "hitting" Kizaru in MF. (so Oda can pretend they did something). We know leaks work by now, if they did any actual damage it would be the first things leaks say lmao
Fuji and GB probably do 0 damage to karasu and Lindbergh

Status
Not open for further replies.