Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

And yet Blackbeard was still scared of him. Blackbeard ain’t no conqueror despite about to be the strongest emperor lmao

My brothers, do you always post weak arguments with frequency like this?

Let me tell you again, Aokiji is a subordinate of an emperor, his reasons don't matter the moment he joined the emperor not as an ally and in the same rank but as a subordinate and inferior in rank he was given the huge fat L.

My brothers, do you always post weak arguments with frequency like this?

Let me tell you again, Aokiji is a subordinate of an emperor, his reasons don't matter the moment he joined the emperor not as an ally and in the same rank but as a subordinate and inferior in rank he was given the huge fat L.
I don’t care about that cause we saw why he was a titanic captain. However, you using this to claim BB is a conqueror is just dumb.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don’t care about that cause we saw why he was a titanic captain. However, you using this to claim BB is a conqueror is just dumb.
I'm glad you changed the subject, it was getting ugly for you to keep debating Aokiji's huge L. Was I not clear enough that I was making assumptions in my comment? I mean, how bad is it going to look for the admirals if even people without COC can easily recruit them? That's so disappointing. That's why BB, having COC, can save Aokiji's face a little bit...

In the end, it's not bad for BB to not have COC because he has another fruit to make up for it, something that the admirals don't have...

Status
Not open for further replies.