Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...people need to be more grateful that leakers are risking their life just for delivering the spoilers to nerds here
I am 99% convinced Redon was/is on Shueisha's payroll.

You'd think that Shueisha doesn't want any leaks to come out and they would pursue you and charge you or something.

That's a load of bullshit. Leaks create more buzz surrounding the magazine release for whatever manga chapters.

Leaking is in Shueisha's favor.

Whenever someone outside of the usual "leakers clique" shows up he is molested by Redon online.
I dont think he works for them. Its opposite in fact they want to crack down on leaking.

I would say entire thing transpired is so childish. I definately respect spoiler team risking jail time to post the content but whatever i am reading from his post, Somewhere i feel his attitude over the year has probably cost this in the end.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont think he works for them. Its opposite in fact they want to crack down on leaking.

I would say entire thing transpired is so childish. I definately respect spoiler team risking jail time to post the content but whatever i am reading from his post, Somewhere i feel his attitude over the year has probably cost this in the end.
In the context of working for them.

I didn't mean it like he has his own office and worker's badge with his name. But his actions go well with what Shueisha wants to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.