Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Why would he snap at people who can easily kill him?
How could they? Except having the authority to have him killed, who would stop Akainu? The Holy Knights or CP0 are an option but the former we have no idea how strong they are, potentially fodders. CP0 are a shitty joke too.

He could easily wipe out Mary Geoise if he wanted to, even if they try and stop him, given how lethal a destructive his powers are plus being an Admiral (Fleet Admiral even) he would be very difficult to stop at least.

Akainu doesn't like the Gorosei and Celestials and them actually trying to have an Admiral executed might provoke him to finally unlessh a brutal coup vs them and their petty nonsense and tyranny.

There might be a point where he snaps and doesn't give a fuck anymore, hence why I said that.

It's just a fun idea I have, wishful thinking.

Aside from trolling and agendas
These Admirals really serving worhtless fodder who even threatened them to death penalty
:josad:

I always thought even the CD would have some respect and some honor against these Admirals who are utmost important for their own well being.
I'd never imagined one could just threatened them to a death penalty like that casually.....Oh boy.
:josad:
That I agree, most CDs are like spoiled brats who treat everything like a toy
Honestly I wish Akainu would just Ryuusei Kazan Mary Geoise

How could they? Except having the authority to have him killed, who would stop Akainu? The Holy Knights or CP0 are an option but the former we have no idea how strong they are, potentially fodders. CP0 are a shitty joke too.

He could easily wipe out Mary Geoise if he wanted to, even if they try and stop him, given how lethal a destructive his powers are plus being an Admiral (Fleet Admiral even) he would be very difficult to stop at least.

Akainu doesn't like the Gorosei and Celestials and them actually trying to have an Admiral executed might provoke him to finally unlessh a brutal coup vs them and their petty nonsense and tyranny.

There might be a point where he snaps and doesn't give a fuck anymore, hence why I said that.

It's just a fun idea I have, wishful thinking.
The holy knights are probably stronger than the admirals.

Heck they can probably low diff all 4 combined.

That's why Aramaki is scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.