Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon says the holy knights will leave here when the war will start properly

so I assume what the Holy Knights are is gonna go to various places all over the OP world. I dont think they can be the SH opponents if they dont just stay in Marejois
Nah them being 9 clearly signaling to us that they will fight the SHs.

dragon is going to be fed to the WG, after all Luffy is the one who will bring the dawn, not dragon

I just cant buy into the SHs final fights being against some random World Government Knight

has to be fights for the Revs

these guys gotta be weaker then the Gorosei as well

Well, ngl this was to be expected. I've always said Sabo and Ace are two of the most underrated characters out there.

Marineford Ace => Marco. Imagine 2 more years. Ace would be 3.5 by now and he would have been able to take out Big Mom by himself quickly catching up to Kaido too.

Ace had an extra gear similar to Luffy when his friends needed protection that Sabo obviously also has but probably to a somewhat lesser degree.

What Sabo has is the fortune of becoming a Haki master first before getting DF, that way he didn't fall in to the same trap as almost every other DF user that relies too much o their fruit before realizing they need to up their haki as well.

Dragon surely is former Admiral White Dragon, 6B (strength + going against WG). Akainus true rival.

Final war matchups are now obvious :

Luffy vs Imu
Dragon vs Kong
Sabo vs Akainu
9 SHs vs 9 Holy knights

either Kid & Law vs Fuji & GB Or Wings vs Fuji & GB
Happens after holy knights battles or before.

Kizaru losing here at Egghead .

Gorosei will lose to Revos + Kid, Law, etc.mm
Dragon vs Imu, dragon is defeated, then Luffy vs Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.